Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Need you input!!

Hi, I am running a 16 wk cycle of test E. This is my 5th cycle in a little over two years. I just went to my doc and he gave me a script for deca also. I am in week three of my test E cycle is it to late to add the deca in this cycle?? Should I save it for next time or use it now ?? Thanks for any help...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    No, it's not too late, throw it in and run it up to week 14, that will give you 11 weeks of use, 10 weeks is about the shortest I will run deca , so IMO you're good to go.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    thats a good doc u have - where he is located at!!! lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    No, it's not too late, throw it in and run it up to week 14, that will give you 11 weeks of use, 10 weeks is about the shortest I will run deca, so IMO you're good to go.
    Thanks, What dose would you hit the deca at 300 mg or 400mg/wk?? Some people I know get alot of bloat from deca and some say it makes them leaner . I want to know what most people on here think about deca, bloat ya, or help lean ya?? I know it helps with protein synthesis and helps build mass but in most cases does it cause alot of bloat? I know when you bulk you will get water weight but I do not know why some say they get leaner on deca and some say they bloat from it. Can deca be used to cut(weird)?? Any info on this one???
    Last edited by Merc..; 10-31-2005 at 05:15 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    400 mg/wk IMO-Never had much of what I would consider "deca bloat" myself.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Run it ...!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Where are these guys finding these, licensed sources? The more I see these types of posts, the more I think we're in for some stricter steroid laws . There's always been Dr's that will prescribe anything for a buck. The problem starts when the DEA gets a hold of them and their patient list.

My guess is, one of these athletes is going to give up one of these clinics and the congress will demand an investigation. They'll make laws harder to prescribe steroids , more paper work and higher cost for us that need it for medical reasons. if you're going to do something illegal why would you do with someone that keeps a paper trail? Billing and medical records are a paper trail, Dr, patient privileges go out the window in an investigation

JohnnyB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Where are these guys finding these, licensed sources? The more I see these types of posts, the more I think we're in for some stricter steroid laws . There's always been Dr's that will prescribe anything for a buck. The problem starts when the DEA gets a hold of them and their patient list.

My guess is, one of these athletes is going to give up one of these clinics and the congress will demand an investigation. They'll make laws harder to prescribe steroids , more paper work and higher cost for us that need it for medical reasons. if you're going to do something illegal why would you do with someone that keeps a paper trail? Billing and medical records are a paper trail, Dr, patient privileges go out the window in an investigation

JohnnyB

I was home invaded about three years ago and was pistol whipped and tied up left for dead. I had a fracture in my skull. From the pistol whipping my putitiory gland was damaged ( glad helps make testosterone ) and my test levels are really low due to this. So I truly do need this to funcition right. I am not doing it illegal I am doing it because some bastards kicked my door in at four in the morning and beat me over the head. And because of it my tesosterone levels are messed up and this is what my doc prescribes to help me with HRT due to head damage.. The only reason I cycle it is because my doc wants me to come off every 12-14 wks so he can see if my body will produce test again by itself . The damage may not be permanent and I might not need HRT for life..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    I was home invaded about three years ago and was pistol whipped and tied up left for dead. I had a fracture in my skull. From the pistol whipping my putitiory gland was damaged ( glad helps make testosterone) and my test levels are really low due to this. So I truly do need this to funcition right. I am not doing it illegal I am doing it because some bastards kicked my door in at four in the morning and beat me over the head. And because of it my tesosterone levels are messed up and this is what my doc prescribes to help me with HRT due to head damage.. The only reason I cycle it is because my doc wants me to come off every 12-14 wks so he can see if my body will produce test again by itself . The damage may not be permanent and I might not need HRT for life..
    Nice, good answer to someone who jumped the gun!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Nice, good answer to someone who jumped the gun!!
    Thanks bro!!!!!

smiler is offline Senior Member

JohnnyB
    what??? dude anytime you can do things legally I say do it. what are you saying? he might ruin it for you? wow...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    I was home invaded about three years ago and was pistol whipped and tied up left for dead. I had a fracture in my skull. From the pistol whipping my putitiory gland was damaged ( glad helps make testosterone) and my test levels are really low due to this. So I truly do need this to funcition right. I am not doing it illegal I am doing it because some bastards kicked my door in at four in the morning and beat me over the head. And because of it my tesosterone levels are messed up and this is what my doc prescribes to help me with HRT due to head damage.. The only reason I cycle it is because my doc wants me to come off every 12-14 wks so he can see if my body will produce test again by itself . The damage may not be permanent and I might not need HRT for life..
    That sux Bro, so are you saying you are being prescribed deca only for HRT?

JohnnyB

Blog Entries
    That sux Bro, so are you saying you are being prescribed deca only for HRT?

JohnnyB
    Hey man, Yea it really sucks . But dealing with it and have moved on. I have only been using Test for my HRT but now the doc wants to try deca with the test.

Blog Entries
    Oh yea , Back to my question. Anyone else get alot of bloat from deca or no? Can you put on lean mass while using Test and Deca? I am 202lbs 5'10 at 12-13% bf and do not want to gain to much more. Just mostly lower BF and add a little more lean mass( 5th cycle so have put on some soild mass so far). Again I know when bulking(and this is a bulker stack) you gain water weight but trying to figure why some say deca leans them and some say deca bloats them.. Can I get the lean mass from this or should I just stick with the test and a proper diet . My doc said I can try the deca if I want to see how I feel using it so I need some feed back on bloat and deca.. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Anyone??

Thread Information