Luminaire is offline Associate Member

Quick question about a deca/winny cycle??

Hello far more experienced steroid users Well its been a while since I did a cycle, ive been working out naturally for a while, and Ive noticed that genetically, im predisposed to collecting fat around my thighs and glutes. I was honestly considering getting lipo, but I'd rather not. I've tried getting rid of the fat conventionally (cardio), but I dont notice any significant changes, I suppose its the puerto rican in me . I have never done winny before, and I was thinking, as far as shedding fat from my body...would that possibly do the trick as far as eliminating fat from those areas? (as opposed to tren or nething else.) Im not a hardcore steroid user, but I would like to cut the fat around those areas AND have a nice six pack (I have DECENT abs right now but I wouldnt mind shredding them up a little bit). I also would like to put on some lean muscle, hence the deca . Any advice as far as dosages? I would like to run the cycle for 8-10 weeks. I would never do orals, so I would be purchasing amps of winny, given this would I still need milk thistle and other protective supplements. I will purchase everything I have to in order to fully protect and preserve my body. Any advice is appreciated.

My specs-
    Height- 5'7'
    Weight - 170.2lb (todays morning weight)
    Age- 26

aceinsports is offline New Member
    bump

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    What about an EQ + Winny? Slow,steady gains from EQ according to what I have read and Winny will defintely harden you up. Then maybe Clen during PCT for the fat loss and to help keep size gains.

I've never taken any compounds but am looking to a similar stack with similar goals in mind in a few months after I do some more research. What was your

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to decide whether you want to bulk or cut first, its very hard to do both at the same time, either way it comes down to diet.

I wouldnt do deca and winny without test otherwise your sex drive will go down the drain pretty quick. Do more research before you do anything.

A good cutting cycle would be prop/winny and bulking test e/deca. Make sure you research PCT too, its the most important aspect of taking steroids correctly

Well I want to cut, but I dont want to be real skinny and shredded. I want to cut the fat and maybe put a little lean muscle on as well.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    Well I want to cut, but I dont want to be real skinny and shredded. I want to cut the fat and maybe put a little lean muscle on as well.

use test prop then along with a very good diet. You can use winny too if you want

1-10 75mg prop ed
    4-10 50mg winny ed
    11-13 PCT

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Cardio. But I love a Prop/Winstrol cycle!!!! I definitely wouldn't do a Deca cycle,especially doing it with just Winstrol. To me, Deca is used more for bulking.

again my main goal is to cut AS MUCH fat off my body as i can...should I use tren +winny? What should i do for PCT, thanks

again my main goal is to cut AS MUCH fat off my body as i can...should I use tren+winny? What should i do for PCT, thanks
    do NOT run tren without test, run a prop/winny cycle. It will help you get the results you want. Check out the PCT forum on how to do PCT correctly

diezell is offline Senior Member
    tren and prop is a kick ass cycle, how many cycles have you done in the past?

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    don't run tren w/o test, you will regret it... i think your best bet for your goals would be tren/prop/winny ..

Well I've only done 2 cycles so far, and im not looking to go CRAZY, but I am looking to do this right so I dont want to do too little..can anyone advise a cycle w/ tren /prop/winny that meets these aims? thanks a lot I appreciate it.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    try something like
    prop, wk 1-8 500mg/wk
    tren , wk 1-8 350mg/wk
    winny wk 5-8, 50mg ed

or you can extend it to 10 weeks, but be careful running the tren too high it can be harsh, a cycle along those lines would work well, but you would have to shoot ed.

slitsoul i like that cycle...neone else have any opinions... and also what should i do for PCT, is HCG necessary?

bump

Thread Information