ufc30 is offline New Member

can you mix 2 different kinds of test?

Is it okay to mix enanthate and cypionate in the same cycle?
    Maybe 200mg each per week, with 400mg eq?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Test. is test. it test.... Cypionate and enathate have similar half-lives (the speed that they release into yur blood system) and act very similar.

If you have a probelm getting enough of one of the other for a full cycle and you want to substitute, it's not a problem. Like sk* mentioned--you can even mix them in the same syringe to inject!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: can you mix 2 different kinds of test?

In a word, yes. In two, why not?

But just enanthate and cypionate , which have only a minor difference in chemical composition. Other types of test are not quite as interchangable.

JOSE is offline New Member
    THE FIRST 5 WEEKS I USED CYP. THEN I SWITHCED TO ENANT. FOR THE REMAINING 5 WEEKS OF MY CYCLE. I GAIN SO MUCH MASS BUT I FEEL THAT ENAN REALLY KICKED UP MY GAINS TOWARDS THE END.

viper is offline Member
    jose....cypionate and enanthate both have long esters and usually don't kick in until the 4th or 5th week....
    it may not be that enanthate worked better, it may be that you started to use the enanthate when the cyp started to work...
    to decide which works best for you, you need to run a complete cycle on one and then one on the other....
    i bet if you used enanthate for 5 weeks then switched to cypionate, you would say the cypionate worked alot better....

Thread Information