Thread: Deca with ??

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member

Deca with ??

I am plannaing on a 8 week Deca cycle but don't know what to throw in with it. Any suggestions.

Week 1 200mg
    week 2 200mg
    week 3 300mg
    week 4 300mg
    week 5 300mg
    week 6 200mg
    week 7 200mg
    week 8 100mg

JRob is offline Associate Member
    No need to taper pick one dose between 400-600mgs and do it all the way through. I know of people that have also gotten good results with 300mgs a week also. Put some test with it depending on your goals depends on which one. I assume you are bulking so my favorite it is sus at minimum of 250mgs a week. If you want a more hard look go with winny 50mgs ED. It will be easier to answer with stats and goals.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    always use test with deca and do not pyramid...i would use 400mg deca a week with anywhere between 250-500mg test..also i would up to 10 weeks and dont forget clomid.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    save the deca until you can incorporate 400-600mg test and some arimidex with clomid three weeks after your last shot

Damn thats ruff on the funds. If I worked test in what days would be best. On the same day as the Deca or the day after? And at what week do I need to incorporate Clomid? Obviously my first juice cycle, and I don't won't to waste it.

I am 21 yrs, 6' and 165lbs. Not sure on BF. Have been working out 6mnths straight with little results. 45min 5 nights a week.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should not do steriods until you have at least 2 years under your belt. You should get your training and diet in order and stick with them for 2 years. What is your typical days diet like?

The diet. Eat Eat Eat Eat.... I was told to eat as much food as possible. I consume about 3000 calories a day and roughly 200g of protein. I have been eating a lot of pastas, peanut butter bagels, burritos and steaks. Right now I am taking 5g of creatine a day, ZMA, and 1-AD. I am definitely a hard gainer.

Braski is offline Junior Member

Try these with Deca

If you want to put on 15-20+ pounds try Sust 250 with Deca . If you want to put on 10-12 pounds and go for a more ripped up look try winny orals 50 mg ed. Winny will harden you up and help you lose fat. You should notice significant strength increase but diet is everything!!!!!!!first and foremost you have to eat. Keep a running tally on your Protein intake. I would suggest a min of 200 Grams per day. This is difficult to do ,so it takes work and lots of whey protein(try Nitrotech).

Remember your results are 80% what you eat and the other 20% is training and gear. If you are hitting the gym hard with ample rest and getting lots of protein and high-quality carbs you will be pleased with the results you see. Take 400 mg of Deca each week eat 200 Grams of protein a day and train hard and by August 1st you should be 10-15 pounds heavier and more ripped.

Good luck,

Braski

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    maybe sust and some dbol

Ok, I will go for another month or two before I go over to the dark side. Besides my wife isn't to keen on me doing this either. It's just depressing when I spend so much time and energy working out and don’t see the results. What are the best things for me to eat? At what times? I know I have to eat a ton of food but I don't want a huge gut. And I was told to avoid cardio to increase gains. I would just like to hit about 200 and than get ripped. You guys rock. Thanks for the help!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    21 and your married. Damn man.

Thread Information