Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Up dose 5th cycle

Hey, I am on my 5th cycle in a little over two years. Running a 13 wk cycle of ultra test 250( cyp100mgs, enan100mgs and prop 50 mgs). Running 500mg/wk. Should I up the dose to 750mgs/wk or am I cool sticking with the 500mgs/wk?? Always run pct than time on cycle = to time off.. I am starting week two of this cycle and need your help on this one.. Is 500mgs/wk of the ultra test enough??? Thanks

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on what you have been running in your previous 5 cycles.
    If you have recently ran more that 500mg EW then I'd go with a higher dose.
    However If you have recently ran less than 500mg EW then I'd go with the 500mg dose.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, I like the single esters. Usally run enan or cyp at 500mgs/wk with pretty good results. Just not sure with this ultra test blend what to run. What if I have ran 500mgs per wk on the past 4 cycles What would you advise on this one ?? Up it to 750mgs or no???

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Thanks, I like the single esters. Usally run enan or cyp at 500mgs/wk with pretty good results. Just not sure with this ultra test blend what to run. What if I have ran 500mgs per wk on the past 4 cycles What would you advise on this one ?? Up it to 750mgs or no???
    I would personally increase the dose if I were you and make sure to do ed or eod shots as well if you want to keep your blood levels stable and take advantage of the prop.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    The prop is kind of a waste in that blend, so for the blend I'd say the 750 would be OK. For a single ester I'd recommend 600mg if your last was 500mg.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, 250 mgs ed would be 1150 mgs /wk is that to much?? Yea using the prop on this blend is messing me up.. It seems like it is getting wasted...

Blog Entries
    Should I run the 750mgs/ wk in two shots per wk or go with eod to try to get something out of the prop?? Thanks

Even at 750mgs/wk of that stuff, you're only getting 150mg/wk of prop in your system .....which is not gonna jumpstart your cycle and seems pointless.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Should I run the 750mgs/ wk in two shots per wk or go with eod to try to get something out of the prop?? Thanks
    I would go with eod to keep everything stable. 3/4 of a cc eod would equal 656.25mg per week or 1cc eod at 875mg

I would just stick with enanthate and prop in seperate vials. JMO

Blog Entries
    I agree. I had enough to do a cycle of this ultra test so I wanted to use it up. Before I started I thought is was a weird blend and new the prop was a waste... Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I would go with eod to keep everything stable. 3/4 of a cc eod would equal 656.25mg per week or 1cc eod at 875mg

Thanks that sounds good!!!

Thread Information