Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

Talking When to block Estrogen

There are a lot of different opinions out there about estrogen control. When to block it, lower it etc. Add your knowledge to this thread if ya like. Here's a few points ill start with :

- Determine how estrogen sensetive you are. Experience with aas will tell you that. You can determine what kind of estrogen control, if any, you will need for a specific cycle and PCT.

- Your goals will affect your level of estrogen control. While bulking, assuming sides are tolerable, higher estrogen levels are desired. Estrogen plays vital roles in muscle developement and pain free joints, for heavy lifting. Just nolva can be used to block gyno (if necessary). While cutting, low estrogen is desired to dry up, and lose fat. An AI is used to lower serum estrogen levels. Using nolva with an AI may lower the AI's effectiveness, except exemestane.

- Some say use nolva on cycle as gyno prevention, and to help your cholesterol levels. Others say it lowers IGF so dont use it unless your gyno prone while cycling. It is almost always used in PCT to help bring up natty test levels and prevent gyno. Others SERMS can be used to block. Blockers do nothing to lower serum estrogen levels. For better results, use with an AI in PCT.

Any other thoughts?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    There are a lot of different opinions out there about estrogen control. When to block it, lower it etc. Add your knowledge to this thread if ya like. Here's a few points ill start with :

- Determine how estrogen sensetive you are. Experience with aas will tell you that. You can determine what kind of estrogen control, if any, you will need for a specific cycle and PCT.

- Your goals will affect your level of estrogen control. While bulking, assuming sides are tolerable, higher estrogen levels are desired. Estrogen plays vital roles in muscle developement and pain free joints, for heavy lifting. Just nolva can be used to block gyno (if necessary). While cutting, low estrogen is desired to dry up, and lose fat. An AI is used to lower serum estrogen levels. Using nolva with an AI may lower the AI's effectiveness, except exemestane.

- Some say use nolva on cycle as gyno prevention, and to help your cholesterol levels. Others say it lowers IGF so dont use it unless your gyno prone while cycling. It is almost always used in PCT to help bring up natty test levels and prevent gyno. Others SERMS can be used to block. Blockers do nothing to lower serum estrogen levels. For better results, use with an AI in PCT.

Any other thoughts?
    great post. I myself am gyno prone, so in future cycles I will always run 10mg nolva ed..and when I start getting in higher test dosages and aromatizing orals, I will run an AI along with it. 10mg ed of nolva should be sufficient for my next planned cycle (1-13 test e 500mg/1-11 deca 400mg). I will combine nolva and ldex during pct as you said above.
    Oh..and of course B6 for the deca..when the deca dosages get up there..or when I start running tren ..bromo will be added.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    chest, your drooling bro. wipe yourself off! LOL

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    chest, your drooling bro. wipe yourself off! LOL
    dude...this wait is killing me.

LOL, did you read my post about ANAVAR in my pic thread?

BTW, how do you like the new avy, not bad ehh?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    great post. I myself am gyno prone, so in future cycles I will always run 10mg nolva ed..and when I start getting in higher test dosages and aromatizing orals, I will run an AI along with it. 10mg ed of nolva should be sufficient for my next planned cycle (1-13 test e 500mg/1-11 deca 400mg). I will combine nolva and ldex during pct as you said above.
    Oh..and of course B6 for the deca..when the deca dosages get up there..or when I start running tren..bromo will be added.
    Hey chest, instead of bromo give dostinex a try. I love it, puts my libido into hyperdrive.

For me, and many others, Gyno and acne hits harder in PCT. It just goes to show that estrogen control must be tailored to you and your sensetivity, your current cycle potency and your current goals. Also, estrogen control will likely change when you go from cycle to PCT. My next cycle : Test/Deca /Anadrol 1000wk/600wk/100ED. I will have Nolva and Aromasin on hand for gyno. My next PCT : I think i will be using HCG at 500iu EOD for wks 1-2, Nolva at 20mg ED wks 1-6 and Aromasin at 25mg ED wks 1-6. This will hopefully curb the gyno in PCT.
    Last edited by Drummerboy; 10-27-2005 at 11:56 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    LOL, did you read my post about ANAVAR in my pic thread?

BTW, how do you like the new avy, not bad ehh?
    yup..ur post reminded me of that so i jumped over there and already responded..ya man thats a nice avy.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Hey chest, instead of bromo give dostinex a try. I love it, puts my libido into hyperdrive.
    I'll see if i can get a hold of it..libido into hyperdrive=works for me

Remember..im still a young one so this is all in the future..Im just tryin to knowledge up right now

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    For me, and many others, Gyno and acne hits harder in PCT. It just goes to show that estrogen control must be tailored to you and your sensetivity, your current cycle potency and your current goals. Also, estrogen control will likely change when you go from cycle to PCT. My next cycle : Test/Deca/Anadrol 1000wk/600wk/100ED. I will have Nolva and Aromasin on hand for gyno. My next PCT : I think i will be using HCG at 500iu EOD for wks 1-2, Nolva at 20mg ED wks 1-6 and Aromasin at 25mg ED wks 1-6. This
    Yup. I got small bumps behind my nipples after PCT. I stopped the nolva after I was already shut down REALLY hard from the DECA ONLY cycle I ran. (dbol for 6 weeks too..man i was dumb) I used HCG for PCT and stopped the nolva before the HCG. Man I did everything wrong..but I guess its a good thing I found this board. I had so much estrogen floatin around it was only a matter of time.

Yup. I got small bumps behind my nipples after PCT. I stopped the nolva after I was already shut down REALLY hard from the DECA ONLY cycle I ran. (dbol for 6 weeks too..man i was dumb) I used HCG for PCT and stopped the nolva before the HCG. Man I did everything wrong..but I guess its a good thing I found this board. I had so much estrogen floatin around it was only a matter of time.

Thats too funny. I used HCG for 2 weeks at 1000IU EOD. i ran the nolva for a couple weeks after with ldex. I stopped to soon, had an estrogen rebound and got gyno symptoms in about 24 -48 hours. wow. dont cut the nolva to soon! Anyone have the CORRECT life of estrogen in the blood?

yup..ur post reminded me of that so i jumped over there and already responded..ya man thats a nice avy.
    LMG? enlighten me

chest6 is offline Banned
    LMG? enlighten me
    you're missin out!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=189575

Thread Information