Kacey67 is offline New Member

Can it be done????

Well with previous feedback in mind it seems like a good idea to slow it down a bit and reducing the idea of stacking for the first time will do.

As I had said in my previous post I was new to strength training. I am curious to know this.... I have a decent workout regime that I just started as previously mentioned. Been doing cardio and healthy dieting for sometime so not too bad of shape. If I were to hit the gym for a few weeks and start a progressive but introducing cycle like 100mg e.q weekly could that not be a way to go? I would like to start in a few weeks with the cycle and conversely have seen the recommendations against it. I cant ask you to condone this type of behavior but if I were determined to start a cycle in a few weeks time and not overdue in the gym at least not anymore than I already am as just breaking into weight training, is there a possible jumpstart cycle or recommendation along these lines to get things moving while doing the best not to injure myself?

Anyone know of anybody that jumped in and moderated themselves during the first cycle and got the fire they wanted successfully?

Thanks for the first round of feedback folks and it was duly noted!
    Last edited by Kacey67; 10-28-2005 at 09:34 AM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kacey67
    If I were to hit the gym for a few weeks and start a progressive but introducing cycle like 100mg e.q weekly could that not be a way to go?
    Your question reveals that you are in no way ready to do any AAS. 100mg EQ EW will do more harm than good. In fact it will only do harm and no good at all.

100mg EQ is enough to hamper your natural testosterone production and no way near enough to have an anabolic effect.

Keep in mind; steroids do not make you grow. They can help you recover from intense workouts by increasing your recovery abilities providing your diet, training and rest are all as good as possible. If your diet, training and rest are lacking, steroids will not be effective.

Thread Information