lbf 26 pounds in 9 weeks?

buddy of mine went from 140-166 5%bf in 9 weeks on test e, 500mg a week, we all know he started early, but how does this sound for his gains... he wants to know..

from what i see, he is:
    vascular
    ripped
    bigger
    increased endurance
    and looks quite good.

what do all you more experienced folks think about his progress?
    is it always a given that Low body fat, high motabolism men gain lean muscle and dont bloat? opinions?

-ghdt

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    It seems he has made some good gains. I think this is due to weighing 140lbs pre cycle.

How tall is he? 5ft or something?

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds reasonable.
    Im done with my 4th week of test E 580mg/w and im up 16lbs so far, no excessive fatgain.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Seems strange that there no bloat as in 9 wks, half of those gains would be water because it takes 5/6wks for test e t kick in. I would have thought more would be water gains than what you said.

Also, when you are only 140lbs, you are long way off your genetic limits which means it is very easy for the body to gain muscle mass. Thats why the smaller you are, the better the gains will be.

he's 5' 10-5'11" wicked definetion before he started, streches on side of hips, run outs on legs, sloped thighs etc, im just kinda choked that he didnt bloat up. everytime he flexes not pumpped hes hard as a ****in rock. no water.

makes me wonder thats why i am relaying this to you guys. ill pass on the word to keep itup!

what would be an common genetic limit for 5"10-5'11? 180-200 lbs? (ripped)

for me, befire I did my first cycle this summer, I was 5'10", 190lbs approx 8-9% BF, 18" arms (Avatar pic is pre cycle as are any pics I have of me!) I guess ripped, taked off around 10bls BF so 180lbs. I was pretty sure Id reached my genetic limits as only gained a couple of pounds in past couple years with proper training variety and diet.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    what would be an common genetic limit for 5"10-5'11? 180-200 lbs? (ripped)
    Different people vary a great deal.

I'd say thats a fairly good estimate for some one. Possibley slightly more.

geeze dazbo good job. lookin good in that right bicep flex.
    its nice to see some dedicated peeps here.

im 5'10" myself 178 at the moment. but i havent waited till my genetic limit to start juicing, i started @ 162 pounds. i know i should have waited, but cant let a good hookup go to waste right?

will this effect my maximum weight potential? if not, then it really doesnt matter what wieght u start juicing? if someone could explain this to me who has more knowledge id appriciate it. only thing i could see as a problem is ur body gettin used to the hormones maybe?

-ghdt

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Different people vary a great deal.

I'd say thats a fairly good estimate for some one. Possibley slightly more.
    how do you know forsure your at ur limit? mimimal gians like dAzbo said?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    If the guy was 5'-10" or 5'-11" and only weighed 140lbs then there is no doubt the guy was skinny and had no fat on him to start off with! I tried to imagine all possible body type combinations and there is no other possibility, so if he was skin and bones (and a little muscle) at 140lbs then ofcourse he will be ripped after gaining 26lbs! Also he might be very genetically lucky so he didnt get much fat or water at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    If the guy was 5'-10" or 5'-11" and only weighed 140lbs then there is no doubt the guy was skinny and had no fat on him to start off with! I tried to imagine all possible body type combinations and there is no other possibility, so if he was skin and bones (and a little muscle) at 140lbs then ofcourse he will be ripped after gaining 26lbs! Also he might be very genetically lucky so he didnt get much fat or water at all.

well my bud can eat, eat , eat ,eat ,eat, healthy or not, and not gain fat.. when he works out he gains lean muscle. in nice gains, he is gentically gifted?

I read and research a lot and have done since my interest in training since about 15yr old or less. I beleive that I had a good knowledge of training pretty much from the start and as the years went on, I reckon I knew enough about training and diet to say yes, I am doing as much as I can naturally. I always varied my training, put a lot of effort into it, never overtrained where my muscles had no time to grow and at least in the past couple of years, my diet and supplementation were great for bulking with the right ratios etc in my food. I would try to bulk up as much as I could, then burn off the fat. I did gain some fat while bulking but at those cals it seemed the only way to be able to gain. Then when I got to a size I liked, I would try to fat burn and cut down. When cutting I burned off fat, but lost almost all the small gains I'd made. Even at low HR cardio involved and high protein diet. I would cycle about like this over the past couple of years. So I took it I was at my genetic max at 190lbs 9%BF

Thread Information