tatteredxangelx is offline New Member

Coming Off Cycle

hey, I'm doing a cycle of 750mg/week sustanon and 500mg/week deca . I was wondering the best way to cycle. I was thinking 1-10 week of deca and 1-8 week of the sustanon. I have enugh for 20 weeks of each, so amount is not a prob. What do you guys think would be the best length for each? Also what do you think the best way to come off would be to keep the majority of gains? I plan on going on clem, clomid, nolvadex , primovon, and hcg when i come off.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    dont take this the wrong way mate but you need to do some research,if you knew much about gear you would know that you must run test longer than deca !
    is this your 1st cycle?
    give us your stats mate age height weight ect ect.like i said this is not a flame so dont take it that way.

I did research, at steroid .com, but it said "2.) Prepare for day X slowly and steadily The athlete should stop taking the strongly androgenic steroids approximately four weeks before interrupting the steroid regime" and sustanon is highly androgenic(?) I;m 6'0, 215 ... 9% body fat. bench 295, squat - 415, deadlift - 505, 19 years old. It is my 2nd cycle, but my first one was not succesful, because my man vanished when it was time for me to come off, So I had nothing to come off a cycle of test cyp and test prop.

if you are goin to run test and deca it should be run as follows mate
    750mg test wk1-13
    500mg deca wk1-12
    pct should be administered 18 days after the last inj of sus.
    most of the stuff you read is somewat outdated mate,this is how you should run a cycle such as you have stated abouv,other people will say the same.

shit i just noticed your age mate 19 is really a tad too young too be usin roids!i aint gonna bash ya though coz youv prolly already made up your mind.

even at the second cycle you should really ony use 500mg weekly test,400mg deca .

18 days? Isn't that long time to be on nothing? ALso, should i take anything else along with the PCT?

you start your pct when everythin is outa your system mate,not before.decas active life is 21 days and sustanons ius 18 days,thats why you stop the deca 1 week before the sus then wait 18 days and jump onto your clomid+nolva therapy.

And there are no other products that I can/should use for keeping the most of my gains? HCG , clem, nolva ... any of that?

you can use hcg to give your nuts a jump between the last sus inj and the start of clomid,you run nolva from the last test inj throughout clomid therapy,clem?you must mean clen ,yes you can run that with pct also.

Thread Information