Thread: eq acne

leansauce is offline Associate Member

eq acne

has anyone run an eq only cycle? or an eq cycle without test? if so how bad did you it cause you to break out if at all?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I"m on EQ, Test and Tren now. NO acne what so ever but everyone is different.

do you usually get acne though or are you just someone who has never had acne? anyone else??

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    If hes not breaking out on test and tren then hes probly never had a problem with acne. Anyway to answer your question, EQ alone shouldnt cause any problems at all with regards to acne, however you dont want to run EQ alone.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    If hes not breaking out on test and tren then hes probly never had a problem with acne. Anyway to answer your question, EQ alone shouldnt cause any problems at all with regards to acne, however you dont want to run EQ alone.
    True. If dont get acne on test and tren then you dont get acne. I get acne all the time on and off cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    what is the your actual reasoning for why i can not run eq alone, btw it will be with winstrol at the end

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    what is the your actual reasoning for why i can not run eq alone, btw it will be with winstrol at the end
    You can run EQ/Winstrol , its a pretty good stack. (wont give acne either)
    EQ-400-800 mgs ew
    winstrol 50mgs ed

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    I'm also about to start a cycle of Eq for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk. I'm also finishing the cycle, from week 10-12 with winny at 400mg/wk. A lot of guys are against this and I would probably listen to their advice over mine. They have a lot more experience. The main reason that I was told not to run Eq alone is that it will shut you down...your libido could drop. So, instead of running test, I'm using proviron at 50mg/ED to keep the little general at attention. I'll run proviron from week 1-15 every day. As for using winny, most people have posted that your joints are going to suffer as winny dries you out. You might want to purchase a butt-load of gluosamine to aid in the joint issue. I've also received advice to run test, even if you don't want to, at a low dosage...say 250mg/wk (minimum) just to keep you from shutting down. Then again, test will shut you down after the cycle if you don't have a good pct. Seek a lot of advice on the forum before doing anything.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Test as a base for this cycle will prevent you from feeling the effects of being shut down. Also, you might get only 4 or 5 pnds from the eq but when combined with test you can expect a synergic effect with mad strength and size increase.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Test shouldnt be recomenden for someone who highly value their skin, because test can cause severe acne in many users!

i take test and my friend take test as well we are both really acne proun but we never get sever acne! we get acne mut notthing exegerated!! we alway keep our skin clean, we wash 3-4 times daily and with take a high amount of vitamine A and high ammount of zink!! we take aramidex with test aswel it it almost block al the estrogen and acne will not be a great problem! gains compared to sides i see it worth it!!!!

rager is offline Member
    Yes and I had no acne ( and Im prone to acne)

Quote Originally Posted by rager
    Yes and I had no acne ( and Im prone to acne)
    yes how much testosterone mgs weekly did you use ??? and what did you take to minimize the acne?????

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    do you usually get acne though or are you just someone who has never had acne? anyone else??

I used to get acne all the time. Then I ran a 5 month treatment of Accutane and havent broken out since!! I know there's a lot of skeptical issues regarding tane but its been a few years after I finished and I can count on one hand how many zits I've gotten since.

Really one of the best decisions I've made.

Thread Information