Thread: eq only cycle

biggun24 is offline Associate Member

eq only cycle

i know ill probably hear some crap over this. i know... test in every cycle, but any guys that HAVE run an eq only cycle, could you explain what it did for you. did it shut you down as bad as deca or any at all? how were the gains and pumps. thanks.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Do a search for "Boardhead". He ran or is running a EQ only cycle.

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for some reason my computer wont let me do a search, comes up a blank page every time ill keep tring tho.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    Don't expect much...maybe a few lbs and some vascularity. Although I did not run it long enought-prolly won't shut you down too bad though. People vary

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i would nto run a eq onlycycle , i would add test, but to awnser ur question also , no it wont shut u down liek deca would there tottaly diff , compounds, eq is a test derivative and deca is 19 nor .

Latimus is offline Banned
    I know a couple people who have run Eq Winny only...very low sides espcially if the winny is depot. Not even close to the same shut down but you will still want to run a PCT to be safe. I have no problems with telling someone to do a eq only if they are just lookin to harden up a bit and have a huge problem with taking test...like some people are, and you cant ignore it and just say take test.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Equipose with proviron

Proviron will give you erections and also an anti aromatize

rager is offline Member
    Yes, I have run a EQ only cycle and to be honest I did get some results. Run atleast 600-800. I was never shut down. If y ou have Test run it, but I was fine with no test

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    i am in week 2 of PCT on an EQ only 12 weeker.

i ran 400mg/wk for 12 weeks.

no sides to speak of. my sex drive was up the entire time. i gained rougly 8 solid pounds but look much more defined. i went from 206 to 214, while doing morning cardio daily. my diet was pretty clean but very high in protein.

moderated strength gains, but dont expect to blow up. the gains are VERY Slow.
    if i were to run EQ only again i would increase the dose and run it for another 2 weeks.

PCT includes NOLVA @ 40mg day
    trib
    creatine
    no2

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boardhead
    i am in week 2 of PCT on an EQ only 12 weeker.

i ran 400mg/wk for 12 weeks.

no sides to speak of. my sex drive was up the entire time. i gained rougly 8 solid pounds but look much more defined. i went from 206 to 214, while doing morning cardio daily. my diet was pretty clean but very high in protein.

moderated strength gains, but dont expect to blow up. the gains are VERY Slow.
    if i were to run EQ only again i would increase the dose and run it for another 2 weeks.

PCT includes NOLVA @ 40mg day
    trib
    creatine
    no2
    You're not using clomid?

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    no clomid this time around. i dont like the sides and ive read NOLVA also works just as good. not to mention..i dont feel like my test levels were suppressed very much. ill keep everyone informed. il have blood work done in 3 weeks.

Thread Information