Thread: CYcle question

superfat73 is offline Associate Member

CYcle question

For steriod cycle should you take vitargo? wERE CAN YOU get liquid B-6?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Never heard of vitargo, what is it? You don't need liquid b-6, 100 or 200 mg pill form is good enough.

Nevermind I just looked it up, you should just call it creatine, cause that'a all it is and there is so many supps out there it would be impossible for anyone to know them all. If you like creatine and feel you have gotten results from it go ahead and take, it won't hurt you while on cycle.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Never heard of vitargo, what is it? You don't need liquid b-6, 100 or 200 mg pill form is good enough.

Nevermind I just looked it up, you should just call it creatine, cause that'a all it is and there is so many supps out there it would be impossible for anyone to know them all. If you like creatine and feel you have gotten results from it go ahead and take, it won't hurt you while on cycle.
    It isnt necessarily creatine actually, vitargo is a complex carb thats sugar free. There is a supplement company that includes creatine in their product, but there are also quite a few without. It causes the same insulin spike that dextrose would but without using sugar. It digests faster then dextrose and restores muscle glycogen a lot faster. I've read about it a few times recently, and from the research that's been stated it would definitly benefit someone to use it in their post workout shakes with some whey protein. So I would say give it a shot, never tried it myself but I will in the near future.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    And What About The Liquid B-6? I Have Heard To Inject It For A Bad Ass Feeling For Workouts, I Am Currently Taking Stess B Complex Caps From Optimum But Dont Feel Anything?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superfat73
    And What About The Liquid B-6? I Have Heard To Inject It For A Bad Ass Feeling For Workouts, I Am Currently Taking Stess B Complex Caps From Optimum But Dont Feel Anything?
    There is injectable B-12 perhaps that is what you are thinking of.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Only injectable b vitamin I know of is B-12, could be wrong though, but IMO unless you are b-12 deficient you ain't gonna feel nothing. And E, you are right, I looked it up again and read past where it said Vitargo CGL creatine delivery system and on to the good stuff, it sounds very positive and would be a plus for anyone on cycle IMO if it works the way they say it does, I would lean toward the straight vitargo as opposed to Vit CGL, but I don't like creatine.
    Last edited by shortie; 10-28-2005 at 04:57 PM.

Thread Information