aNuBiS99 is offline Associate Member

Quick cycle advice

How's this sound

weeks 1-4 dbol @ 30mg day
    weeks 1-12 test-e @ 500mg week
    weeks 1-5 tren -e @ 200mg week (i know its short and low dose but its mixed
    with some of my test so Im gonna take it)
    weeks 9-12 winny @ 50mg day

Ive got clomid and nolva for the PCT, would you recommend HCG at all? this is my second cycle. Im in my late twenties, 5'11 and aprox 190lbs @ 12% bf

I also have B6 and liver protectants. What would you recommend, or change? Just looking for some good input from more experienced bro's.
    Last edited by aNuBiS99; 10-28-2005 at 05:13 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    IMO seems like a lot of gear for a second cycle. I like the Test E and the Dbol and I guess you have a test/tren blen you want to get rid of, or it's the only test you could find,but dump the winny IMO. Test And dbol are a nat 2nd or 3rd cycle IMO, but to throw tren(you have no choice I understand) and winny in there is just stacking on way too much.I like to have HCG handy, but if you don't have shrinkage you really don't need it. And watch out for those tren sides, yes run anti e and b-6 for prog.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd run the winny 11-14 and I'd get some more Tren E (You know that I know, that you know)

Also some Vit B-6 @ 200mg ED with the Tren.

I like HCG and use it a lot. It depends on whether you are prone to shrinkage or not.

Well my last cycle I had some damn good shrinkage, gf wasnt too impressed. I gotta say I was pretty concerned myself, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I'd run the winny 11-14 and I'd get some more Tren E (You know that I know, that you know)

Also some Vit B-6 @ 200mg ED with the Tren.

I like HCG and use it a lot. It depends on whether you are prone to shrinkage or not.

Appreciate the response bro, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    IMO seems like a lot of gear for a second cycle. I like the Test E and the Dbol and I guess you have a test/tren blen you want to get rid of, or it's the only test you could find,but dump the winny IMO. Test And dbol are a nat 2nd or 3rd cycle IMO, but to throw tren(you have no choice I understand) and winny in there is just stacking on way too much.I like to have HCG handy, but if you don't have shrinkage you really don't need it. And watch out for those tren sides, yes run anti e and b-6 for prog.
    Would you say that winny at the end of the cycle wouldnt do anything for solidifying the gains?

When do you guys recommend taking the HCG . Should I take it throughout the cycle? or just towards the end of it? or only after the cycle.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aNuBiS99
    Well my last cycle I had some damn good shrinkage, gf wasnt too impressed. I gotta say I was pretty concerned myself, lol.
    Some use hcg during their entire cycle. 300UI's twice a week for example. Since you are prone to shrinkage, this would be one approach you might consider.

Does it have any other notable benefits other than to prevent shrinkage or any possible negative sides? Is the hype about it being useful to get your natural test up and going strong again sooner with pct post cycle?

Thread Information