jaydub is offline Senior Member

lil advice on this cycle please

alright I'm starting my next cycle in about 2 weeks. I'm gonna run deca , test e, and tbol. doing deca 300/wk weeks 1-10 test e 500wk weeks 2-11. my question is when should I start the tbol? should I run it weeks 1-4 and start it the same week as the deca, or start it when I start the test?

anyone?

Put it in the begining (tbol.) It'll help jump start gains. 4 weeks isn't really that much for tbol but please post the tbol dosage. I would also recommend to actually bump the test down to 300-400mg a week. In fact, I'd suggest about 300mg a week. But that's your own personal preference so I'll leave it up to you. Other than that, everything seems good as long as you have your pct drugs in check.

tbol at 40-50 a day.

Sorry I forgot to ask for your stats as well

Height
    Years Training
    BF% and so on.

I personally wouldn't use tbol in that cycle cuz it looks like a bulk cycle to me and tbol is used in conjuction with ligther steroids such as primo and eq to help cut up. It'll still work but it isn't worth the money in my opinion. If you already bought the gear then no big deal, but I'd spend my money elsewhere for bulker cycles.

CrazyorHigh is offline Banned
    my friend is running an identical cycle to that, just started, ill pm you about it in a couple weeks on how hes going on that if you want

I'm 26, about 190. been training for like 5 years seriously. Don't know what my body fat is but I'm very lean.this cycle will be my 4th. I've just read on here guys saying that tbol will work great as a bulker. that it's like dbol without the bloat. I've done dbol before and loved it, so I thought I'd give this a try

Good stats, tbol is okay but I'd use it in my arsenal for cutting. Just like winny, var, eq, primo, and nandrolone phenylpropionate.

Regardless, good luck with your cycle and please post final results. Thanks and later.

Thread Information