Diplomat is offline New Member

Need help on my cycle and other questions??

I appreciate it if anybody can help or answer my question or where to go to find help on this forum. Am 21 weight 158 I have done two cycle only taking Sus and deca in both cycles seen gains and strength went up. Ever since I joined this Forum I found so many interesting information. One being it seems maybe I was too young to jump on steriods but I worked out for a year hitting the gym hard and eating right not gainning anything It is hard for me to gain weight yet i know that am young and the older I get the more my metabolism will slow down and maybe i should wait for my later years to start juicing but I was tired of working out naturally and not gaining weight.

I need a cycle that will get me bulking and big but that is not too expensive as well as what pct to take and i also am pron to hairloss so what is good for hairloss and were to get it that is my major concern cause i seen certain steriods provide higher dht then others but i dont want that to affect what i take on the cycle i just want something that can slow down or prevent it.

Thank you

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomat
    I appreciate it if anybody can help or answer my question or where to go to find help on this forum. Am 21 weight 158 I have done two cycle only taking Sus and deca in both cycles seen gains and strength went up. Ever since I joined this Forum I found so many interesting information. One being it seems maybe I was too young to jump on steriods but I worked out for a year hitting the gym hard and eating right not gainning anything It is hard for me to gain weight yet i know that am young and the older I get the more my metabolism will slow down and maybe i should wait for my later years to start juicing but I was tired of working out naturally and not gaining weight.

I need a cycle that will get me bulking and big but that is not too expensive as well as what pct to take and i also am pron to hairloss so what is good for hairloss and were to get it that is my major concern cause i seen certain steriods provide higher dht then others but i dont want that to affect what i take on the cycle i just want something that can slow down or prevent it.

Thank you
    2 cycles under your belt and only weight 158? How tall are you and what was your diet like while you were on the juice. Also, and PCT?

Not sure that it's your too young, rather, your weight may be more of a concern. I can bet your not getting in enough cals a day to gain weight, with or without the juice. Lets see how your diet is before we talk about juice.

Thanks for relpying well i weight 130 I am 5'7 before i started my first cycle havent done no pct's. I was drinking 3-4 protein shakes a day and eating 3 meals a day of everything meats, rice, fish , chicken pasta u name it i ate junk food once in a while I also but i tried to eat healthy

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thanks for relpying well i weight 130 I am 5'7 before i started my first cycle havent done no pct's. I was drinking 3-4 protein shakes a day and eating 3 meals a day of everything meats, rice, fish , chicken pasta u name it i ate junk food once in a while I also but i tried to eat healthy
    You need to eat more meals...like 6 to 8. Currently I am eating 8 meals a day..

This isn't even mentioning the things you are doing incorrectly with aas..which i could list off but ill save you.

tell me like what i need to know

Lunacy is offline Member
    tell me like what i need to know
    Ok look, go to the diet forum and look at the how to bulk sticky at the top. Read that, disect it, and use it as a guide to how you should be eating because you are taking in too many protein shakes and not enough whole foods. And i think i read someone you are taking deca only? You need to run test with that. 400-500 mgs everday test e is good. What are you running deca at and how long have you been on it? If you dont add test, your natural test is going to be shut down and your going to have what is know as "deca dick"...yes that a limp dick issue.

Thread Information