Thread: cost of sust

akwall47 is offline New Member

cost of sust

is 80$ for a 10ml vial, 250mg sust/ml a bad deal?

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Ill let you know if this thread makes it past a dozen posts.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by akwall47
    is 80$ for a 10ml vial, 250mg sust/ml a bad deal?
    reasonable, id pay it. as a last resort.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    its a little pricey

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    If this is your only source, and the gear is legit, then it is a great price. But a little too steep for me.......

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    ive never seen it in a 10cc bottle, i would like to though.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I live in Canada and get it for 80 dollars Canadian, and its wicked stuff. So Its up to you man

Latimus is offline Banned
    I have seen sust250 in canada go from one extreme to the other. Canada and gear hits supply and demand like no other. Seems a lot of people who like it....love it, and will pay rediculous amounts for it...i have seen 180 for 10mL...i wont pay more then 70 for it though...

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    high

sky
    sky is offline Banned

Unhappy

In response to your question, you should avoid steroids at all costs - I am a physician and psychologist who specializes in working with steroid addicts - it is a road to nowhere, and most times, will result in death. If not death, then repeated suicide attempts - once you are hooked, there is no turning back. Read "Steroids Kill" by Tony Ciola and you will then know the truth. When my son was a teenager, he lost two friends to cardiac arrest from steroid combinations and injections - a third friend developed edema from an injection, but his life was spared. The other juiceheads developed erectile dysfunction and are still on testosterone therapy to this day. The others lost their hair, developed acne, grew hideous facial features, looked and acted like freaks, suffered from kidney and liver failure, two are on dialysis, and the list goes on. Several others from the asshole juicehead group were arrested repeatedly for assault - once on a senior citizen. I had to visit this site because it is sick the amount of lies that are being told. The truth needs to be known - I can tell you anything you need to know about stacking, pyramiding, and all the other shit - that is all it is - I have seen what steroids do with hundreds of my patients, and the result is always the same - they kill and destroy lives. For what - fake plastic muscles and balls that shrink to the size of raisins????? Real men don't do this crap - they lift and bodybuild by working at it with dedication and proper nutrition - this is an epidemic - and not to mention, you will serve jail time, probation, and a criminal record if you are caught. Spare your liver, spare your brain, spare yourself from this addiction that is more powerful then heroine - get the real facts and don't believe the juicehead promoters who are now bald and most likely will walk with a cane their last days - just like Lyle Alzado, who was a patient of mine before he tragically died - it was too late for me to help him by the time he came to me.

sky
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to sky
    Find all posts by sky
    Add sky to Your Buddy List

Thread Information