Thread: T3 question?

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member

Question T3 question?

How much aas would be nessesary to run t3 while cycling, Ive herd members talk about running t3 while on cycle to help keep down bf and stay lean but they also said they were running alot of aas, do you think 30mg of dbol and 500 mg of test E a week is enough to help keep gains and maybe gain a little, and experience and help would be greatly apperciated.

Ryan

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason people like to use roids whilt on t-3, is because t-3 will eat muscle as well as fat. true some people also use t-3 while on cycle to keep the fat gain down.
    I would look at at least 300mg/week test, much lower and you are only relpaceing what you naturaly produce.
    what were you planning on running?
    got a cycle plan?

Well, I paln on running
    30mg-dbol ed (week 1-4)
    500mg test E ew (week 1-10) longer if needed to
    Proper pct

What I was worried about is this cycle putting fat on as well as muscle so I was going to run clen with pct and maybe t3 while on cycle to keep down bf% because im already at 16% bf and dont need anymore so what do you think?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    Well, I paln on running
    30mg-dbol ed (week 1-4)
    500mg test E ew (week 1-10) longer if needed to
    Proper pct

What I was worried about is this cycle putting fat on as well as muscle so I was going to run clen with pct and maybe t3 while on cycle to keep down bf% because im already at 16% bf and dont need anymore so what do you think?

You can run a low dose for the added protein synthesis. Once you start increasing the doses of t3 you will start to have a negative impact on the gains the you should be recieving from the cycle. Personally I would just take off some bodyfat before your cycle with proper diet and then go on a bulker.
    One thing you're not really being clear about, since you've made a comment going towards either side, are you trying to put on muscle and keep your fat down while doing it or are trying to take off fat and using the test to maintain your lean mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    You can run a low dose for the added protein synthesis. Once you start increasing the doses of t3 you will start to have a negative impact on the gains the you should be recieving from the cycle. Personally I would just take off some bodyfat before your cycle with proper diet and then go on a bulker.
    One thing you're not really being clear about, since you've made a comment going towards either side, are you trying to put on muscle and keep your fat down while doing it or are trying to take off fat and using the test to maintain your lean mass.

I would like to gain muscle and keep my fat down, as for the t3 can you explain to me how t3 has a added protein synthesis??? I kinda figured t3 was for breaking down fat/weight I didnt realize it had a differnt use for it than that.... just goes to show you how educated I am huh....

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    I would like to gain muscle and keep my fat down, as for the t3 can you explain to me how t3 has a added protein synthesis??? I kinda figured t3 was for breaking down fat/weight I didnt realize it had a differnt use for it than that.... just goes to show you how educated I am huh....
    It increases the metabolism of all macronutrients including protein.

oh okay thanks for clearingthat up.

Thread Information