noober is offline New Member

Cynomel questions (first cycle)

Hey guys a buddy of mine is going to start Cynomel soon and for some reason his account doesn't allow him to post so here's his question:

"I just got my bottle of Cynomel 25mcg, 100 tabs. I was told that you need to taper up and then was told that there is no need for tapering up, just down, cuz once its in ur system, your thyroid stops producing it. Also, what do you guys feel is the best dosage for me, im 5'9 180lbs. Lookin to lose about 10-15 pounds. Also, whats the deal with drinking while on this. Is it safe to drink? Please reply with all ur info. Thanks fellas."

He has never used anything before but is looking to start losing weight as soon as possible. Any tips/feedback is appreciated.

Thanks guys,
    -Noober

P.S. If someone could PM me and tell me what price I should have payed for this I would greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by noober; 10-13-2005 at 07:27 PM.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    First you shouldn't drink and mix drugs ....

Second, tapering up is to see how you react, just like with clen . And tapering down should NOT be done because it will take your thyroid that much longer to recover. If you think about it you are contridicting yourself.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Also I believe you mean Cytomel , do some searches on it

Thank you for all replies so far, but no I do mean "Cynomel", as far as i know it is the mexican vet version. The whole bottle is in mexican and a few searches at other sites have claimed that this is the vet version.
    But knowing it is the same thing as cytomel please keep replies coming I appreciate any tips you can give me.

Thanks you.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Also I believe you mean Cytomel, do some searches on it
    Actually Cynomel is Mexican Cytomel , same stuff just slightly different brand name. I'm taking it right now and it's just as effective imo.

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    It is Cynomel made by Grossman Labs I think. I heard it is good stuff. For research purposes you can get it from AR-R pretty cheap along with Clenbuterol . Click on top right corner of this page.

Thanks for the replies so far but can anyone tell me what dosage I should start at, and what dosage I should top off at?

macthedaddy is offline Junior Member
    the best way to lose weight is cardio, that's what I always heard when I first started and I hated it but its true! a propper diet, cardio, and of course T3 and clen help! do all that and you can't go wrong! it's worked for me, but it's still not easy!!!

Thread Information