musclestack is offline Productive Member

need help from some good bros

Alright, guys. Thanks for all the feedback within the last couple weeks. I am going to get over my stubborness and increase my calorie/protein/fat intake diet. I was just hesitant at first, cuz on my last cycle I could gain weight no problem and my diet was not anything to brag about (and I was actually a little bigger then than I am now). Now, it's my 3rd cycle, and as I've stated in my last couple of threads, the first couple of weeks on Drol have been kinda disappointing (even lost a couple of pounds this week). I plan on taking in at least 4000 calories/day and 400 grams protein/day. I ask that you please save the "shoulda corrected your diet before you started cycle" comments. I am on the road to correcting it. It's just that, as I've stated above, I used to gain off the diet I was on.

I know this question has prolly been asked over and over again, but if someone was on cycle, and their diet was not up to par, is it safe to say that they will not gain from their cycle (or at least not much)? And if the answer is YES, then can someone explain how I managed to pull off 18 and 24 pounds off my first 2 cycles? Maybe cuz my body was not used to AAS and the crazy increase in testosterone levels shocked it???

Any feedback on these questions would be great
    and thanks fellas,
    MS

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet is very important. Also the more cycles you do the more important it becomes.

I assume you are sure of the authenticity of your gear?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Diet is very important. Also the more cycles you do the more important it becomes.

I assume you are sure of the authenticity of your gear?

Eggz dinged it right on the head. I'd say diet is about 80% of the entire picture.

Plus the deeper you get into cycles the more you have to do to get the same results. First 1-2 cycles are typically the most important. I wish I had this board back then. I would have changed A looooooooooooooooot of things.

Use this to your fullest advantage.

Thanks guys. And yes, eGGz, checked my source with mods from here and another site.

And I know this might sound stupid, but if my diet IS in fact the problem, if I immediately correct it, will it take some time for my body to grow accustomed to the increase in protein/cal./fats in order to benefit from it, or will my body recognize it right away. Simply put, will I start to see gains again right away or will it take a few weeks for the gear to recognize the new diet??? (does that make sense???)

bump

bump, anyone???

The reason I ask is so I know if I should keep going with cycle or stop and pick up in a couple months.

bump

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bump for the above question.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    you will see TRANFORMATION fairly fast..but LB gain on the scale is a different issue all together..keep water intake high.

next thing is. list your cycle here. if you are using a slow ester like TEST - E then you wont see REALLY strong gains till week 3-5. depends on your genetic potential of course and how hard you train. I saw gains in week 3 big time..but...i also stacked with dbol for super strength. and deca . my deca wont kick in till later in the cycle as with test. orals run fast usually. Depends on the substance and ester linkage.

anyways. keep working out..dont stop cycle...change diet..and HIT THE GYM HARD and make sure you sleep alot..you dont grow in the gym..you grow in the bed. ;-) oh ya...if you didnt know technically you actually burn more calories when you sleep after working out hard. not many people know this. Even though you hit the gym hard and sweat, you burn tons of calories sleeping. hope some of this helps.

Thread Information