A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

Could someone fill me in on why people stack...

I was just wondering becuase i've been reading all of the success storys of people just running test and gaining 20-25lbs and keeping alot of it...is it because of water retention?? because it keeps sides down?? please fill me in thanks

Methuselah is offline Member
    People stack because of the synergistic effect of using androgenic and anabolic steroids . All steroids have slightly different properties and effects. So, one might want to stack a highly androgenic steroid like testosterone with an anabolic like deca and an oral anabolic like anavar .

The anabolics help to develop lean hard muscle without the water retention and rapid weight gain. For example, anavar is used for fat loss and muscle gain; Testosterone (androgenic) is not characterized with fat loss, in fact, estrogenic fat and water retention are noted for test.

Your body has various types of receptors which are affected by differnent steroids.

Note: Testosterone has both androgenic and anabolic properties.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 05-10-2002 at 07:04 AM.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Im gonna bump this cause I would like to know details too but all i know is that test is a good base for a cycle and thats exactly what I have done.EQ/t200 for 10 weeks but I would like to know why stacking is more benificial than just something by it self.

>>>>BUMP<<<<<

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Funny that because there actually seems to be no scientific evidence to support this 'synergetic' effect, although I might be wrong. If deca gives u a gain of say '5' and test gives u gain of '5' when taken separately, they will probably give u a gain of '10' when taken together. If there really were a synergetic effect ud expect the gain to be more than '10'. Anectodal evidence, nevertheless, suggests that there is some kind of syergism.
    Of course different compounds give different kinds of gains. Halotestin , for example, gives good strength gains, as does tren , while test gives more mass.
    Also different AAS work through different pathways, so you can take more juice onboard without experience the effect of diminishing returns (with increased dosage).

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I guess it was Bill Roberts who introduced class 1, and class 2 steriods ???

There is no scientific evidence of synergy....but stacking different drugs that have different mechanisms is probably the most beneficial means of stacking.

test (as methuselah pointed out it is a good base since it has anabolic and androgenic properties)
    anabolic (deca , eq, tren , ect.)
    oral (androgenic and/or anabolic)

Gains can be made on single roid stacks...but expect even better gains from stacking.

>>>>>>BUMP<<<<<<<need to learn more...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with Ranger,, me and my partner are starting the 5th week of a cycle.
    I am doing EQ/Test(CYP) Stack (600mg ea/wk)
    and he is using EQ only (600mg wk)
    I am showing more gains.
    (he's gonna shit when he reads this!)

Stacking is the way to go, more bang for your time in the gym!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 05-11-2002 at 10:41 AM.

Thread Information