firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Need help on cycle

First of all I would like to thank everyone that helps us new rookies to get more information on questions that we have or people replying to others posts. I have been reading many and would like to try my first cycle although I've seen many different ones but think this one sounds good. Although since there is many experienced people here I would love to hear everyones opinion. My age is 27, 5'6, 175lbs and have been working out now about 1 year solid now. I had a shoulder injury and tore 6 muscles on one side from getting hit by a wave which made me stop before. I would like to try a cutting cyle and it is the following. They are all oral because I'm afraid or don't want anyone knowing that I'm juceing. Winstrol for 8 weeks of 50mg eday, primo 50 mg eday, and clen 1 table 3time a day every two weeks, get off for two weeks and then clen another two weeks. Everyone being 8 weeks in total. What do you think? I think it might be ok. I would appreciate everyones feedback.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    im no pro but, you do need to work some injects in there. the doses sound good but whats the mcgs on the clen ? to spend the money like that i would look into var. but like i said i am no pro.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I was also thinking about just using var by it self but it seemed really expensive. What do u think I should use with winni to get cut?

Thread Information