bodyshop5 is offline New Member

Question harm to a previously damged liver?

In 1994 I Recieved A Punctured Liver In A Car Wreck.how Much Greater Could My Risk Be Of Further Damaging My Liver?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyshop5
    In 1994 I Recieved A Punctured Liver In A Car Wreck.how Much Greater Could My Risk Be Of Further Damaging My Liver?
    Stay away from the orals for sure. Alot of injectables arent 17-aa steriods , therefore, the liver doesnt breakthem down and receives little or no stress because of this. I am no doc, so I am not sure I could say for sure you would be ok.

sky
    sky is offline Banned
    In response to your question, you should avoid steroids at all costs - I am a physician and psychologist who specializes in working with steroid addicts - it is a road to nowhere, and most times, will result in death. If not death, then repeated suicide attempts - once you are hooked, there is no turning back. Read "Steroids Kill" by Tony Ciola and you will then know the truth. When my son was a teenager, he lost two friends to cardiac arrest from steroid combinations and injections - a third friend developed edema from an injection, but his life was spared. The other juiceheads developed erectile dysfunction and are still on testosterone therapy to this day. The others lost their hair, developed acne, grew hideous facial features, looked and acted like freaks, suffered from kidney and liver failure, two are on dialysis, and the list goes on. Several others from the asshole juicehead group were arrested repeatedly for assault - once on a senior citizen. I had to visit this site because it is sick the amount of lies that are being told. The truth needs to be known - I can tell you anything you need to know about stacking, pyramiding, and all the other shit - that is all it is - I have seen what steroids do with hundreds of my patients, and the result is always the same - they kill and destroy lives. For what - fake plastic muscles and balls that shrink to the size of raisins????? Real men don't do this crap - they lift and bodybuild by working at it with dedication and proper nutrition - this is an epidemic - and not to mention, you will serve jail time, probation, and a criminal record if you are caught. Spare your liver, spare your brain, spare yourself from this addiction that is more powerful then heroine - get the real facts and don't believe the juicehead promoters who are now bald and most likely will walk with a cane their last days - just like Lyle Alzado, who was a patient of mine before he tragically died - it was too late for me to help him by the time he came to me.

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    Hehe, we're all fine in here I think And yeah assholes do get bigger on steroids ...just like they do in cases with alcohol and the likes!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by sky
    In response to your question, you should avoid steroids at all costs - I am a physician and psychologist who specializes in working with steroid addicts - it is a road to nowhere, and most times, will result in death. If not death, then repeated suicide attempts - once you are hooked, there is no turning back. Read "Steroids Kill" by Tony Ciola and you will then know the truth. When my son was a teenager, he lost two friends to cardiac arrest from steroid combinations and injections - a third friend developed edema from an injection, but his life was spared. The other juiceheads developed erectile dysfunction and are still on testosterone therapy to this day. The others lost their hair, developed acne, grew hideous facial features, looked and acted like freaks, suffered from kidney and liver failure, two are on dialysis, and the list goes on. Several others from the asshole juicehead group were arrested repeatedly for assault - once on a senior citizen. I had to visit this site because it is sick the amount of lies that are being told. The truth needs to be known - I can tell you anything you need to know about stacking, pyramiding, and all the other shit - that is all it is - I have seen what steroids do with hundreds of my patients, and the result is always the same - they kill and destroy lives. For what - fake plastic muscles and balls that shrink to the size of raisins????? Real men don't do this crap - they lift and bodybuild by working at it with dedication and proper nutrition - this is an epidemic - and not to mention, you will serve jail time, probation, and a criminal record if you are caught. Spare your liver, spare your brain, spare yourself from this addiction that is more powerful then heroine - get the real facts and don't believe the juicehead promoters who are now bald and most likely will walk with a cane their last days - just like Lyle Alzado, who was a patient of mine before he tragically died - it was too late for me to help him by the time he came to me.

kiss my ass

for a healthy male MAN if used correctly steroid 's are no problem and you don't know what your going on about

if abused then yes like all drugs the consequences could be devastating

grimnlock is offline Associate Member

the good guy is offline Junior Member
    For a doctor some very poor vocabulary "balls" "juicehead""rasins" I was also not aware a doctor was aloud to talk about patients on a public forum??

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by sky
    This guys just in here to start trouble. Lyle Alzado was your patient? Asshole juicehead group?

Lunacy is offline Member
    He is using scare tactics and it's so obvious. Where are you facts, research that support all your clams? Anyone can talk crap, but can you back up this mess with evidence?

Spyder is offline Member
    Sky, i agree with you to an extent. Alot of people underestimate the negative effect drugs can have on your body. I have known and heard of people whos lives were ruined by anabolic steroid abuse . Though you failed to mention, things like this only occur when a certain drug is 'abused' for a long period of time, and you went way too far with the name calling and labeling, your argument carries no evidence to support it therefore it is nothing more then a rant. You also talk about one of your so called patients on an public internet forum which is why i doubt you are even a physician as you say you are, so what are you trying to prove anyway?

Thread Information