Thread: TrenE

dsa8864667 is offline Member

TrenE

My next cycle is going to involve TrenE at 375mg. This would be my first run with tren is this big enough dose or should i do 500mg also when will it start to kick in and what sides should i notice to know that my gear is working. I alredy know about trena but all i can get my hands on is trene.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro, I know this isn't what you're asking, but damn you should be concentrating on your gyno problem right now. You might not be able to use tren or gear anymore, tren can cause your nipples to lactate, if it converts to progesterone.

I would highly recommend getting a handle on your gyno, before thinking of another cycle. Not trying to be funny or belittle you, but think about it, you have gyno and tren could convert to progesterone that can cause the nipples to lactate. I think you get the picture and it not pretty.

Deal with the issue at hand, if I had gyno, planning another cycle would be the furthest thing from my mind

JohnnyB

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I agree whole heartedly.

I know you guys are right i am going to deal with the gyno problem first. Just not sure how i should do yet with only 3weeks left of my cycle. Can you help me lay out a plan for my gyno problem.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro use the femara at 2.5mg ed, once the gyno start to subside, start lowering the dose. A sure sign you need to lower the dose, is your sex drive is gone, you have a limp noodle. To be honest I'd stop the cycle now, it doesn't matter that you haven't run it out, you have bigger problems that finishing a cycle. Use nolva for your PCT

JohnnyB

Ok so i should do 2.5mg letro ed and drop the nolva. I do have clomid on hand so should i do that the nolva and letro for my pct. Is 3weeks long enoght to start my pct.

bump

Thread Information