Oliver Kloseoff is offline New Member

Bald Spot - Thinning Hair Problem * Need Help *

I have done a few cycles over the last couple of years.. Winny did a real number on my hair.. Not like is most cases when the hair thins from the front to back .. My problem started after the winny cycle I ended up with 2 inch patch in the back of my scalp ..Not yet skin.. But very thin..

It is bothers me more then you know.. I know a lot of Members say " shave it off " Trust me I am not one of the guys that can pull it off..

Went to see a doctor.. Gave me Prop & Rogain.. about 8 months ago I started.. and I have noticed its not better or worse..

I am willing to try any Oral or topical products no matter what the cost..

If I can some how get that small patch to grow back I think I will be ok for years before having to go the surgery route...

Website Links to order the recommended products will also be appreciated!

Thanking you in advance for the Help & advice..

Oliver
    Last edited by Oliver Kloseoff; 10-28-2005 at 06:15 PM.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Try dutasteride bro, get ready to spend some money and run it for a long time it should do the trick

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I'm pretty damn impressed with finasteride. i've been using it for a few months now and my crown was thinning a little. I took a look at it today in the mirror and it has filled back up. No joke. It looks fukin great so imagine what Dutasteride can do for you.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    8 months of propecia+rogaine and u dont see any difference? both these products do take time to work but u should have seen some improvement by month 6 at least!! Well whats important is dont stop using them because they do work, and what u need to do also is stop doing cycles , especially with winny because nothing can stop it from killing your hair, its stronger than propecia because its already a DHT.
    Dont overkill by using more products, just use Nizoral 2% shampoo instead of commercial shampoo and continue using propecia and rogaine, the worst case if u do that is u wont lose any more hair!

If money isnt the case then wait alittle cause they are working on new hair transplant methods in which they can take a few hair, grow more in a lab and transplant them so u have almost unlimited donor hair! They can already do it they just need to wait for the mandatory testing period for FDA or medical board to approve it.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Oliver Kloseoff]I have done a few cycles over the last couple of years.. Winny did a real number on my hair.. Not like is most cases when the hair thins from the front to back .. My problem started after the winny cycle I ended up with 2 inch patch in the back of my scalp ..Not yet skin.. But very thin..

It is bothers me more then you know.. I know a lot of Members say " shave it off " Trust me I am not one of the guys that can pull it off..

Went to see a doctor.. Gave me Prop & Rogain.. about 8 months ago I started.. and I have noticed its not better or worse..

I am willing to try any Oral or topical products no matter what the cost..

If I can some how get that small patch to grow back I think I will be ok for years before having to go the surgery route...

Website Links to order the recommended products will also be appreciated!

Thanking you in advance for the Help & advice..

Oliver[/QUOTE

Yust wondering what aas you were running? Unless you were running winny only, how would you know it was the winny who did the damage?

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Try dutasteride bro, get ready to spend some money and run it for a long time it should do the trick
    not if ya get the script for it, i did, and i only have to pay $40 every refill, which is every 3 months, so $200 a year aint bad IMO.

alo

beuleux is offline Banned

Thread Information