Havesome77 is offline Associate Member

Question Newbie Cycle Help?

I am currently 5'9 170 lbs. I posted my cycle last week, but didn't get too many responses. I'm looking for some advice. So here it goes again.

Cycle-

250mg sustanon every Mon and Thurs for 8-10 weeks

200mg Norandren every Mon and Thurs for 8-10 weeks

10mg Nolvadex everyday throughout cycle. (Possible Arimidex )

Start Clomid 3 weeks after last deca shot-- 300mg first day, 100mg ed for 10 days, and then 50mg ed for last 10 days.

My end goal is to be around 190lbs. The plan is to bulk up, but then get ripped by Mid/end of July. I was thinking of taking Clenbuterol at the end to get ripped (2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with Hydroxycut).

Is this a good idea or should I wait 2 months after my cycle and do a winn/fina cutting stack? If anyone has opinions or advice please reply. Constructive criticism is always welcome.
    Last edited by Havesome77; 05-09-2002 at 12:55 PM.

Kullman is offline Member
    cycle looks solid bro, I would just get arimidex and run it throughout the cycle. If not just use the nolva if you notice gyno symptoms, unless your really paranoid about it. IMO you should skip the clen and do the fina/winny cycle after. good luck

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I agree its a sold cycle and I also agree with skipping clen and waiting till the next cycle and going fina/PROP/winny.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    nolvadex used throughout ur cycle will hiner your gains more so than arimidex ..if your goin to use one thru ur whole cycle, go with arimidex

Thanx for the replies fellas. I appreciate it.
    I was considering the Clenbuterol because I'm going to the beach at the end of july and was hoping to be cut like a rock for the all the little ladies.
    Last edited by Havesome77; 05-09-2002 at 01:14 PM.

BUMP

Swole is offline New Member
    IMHO I would add an oral in there.......wouldn't do all shots.
    Is this your first cycle?
    If so...you could probably get just as good gains with shooting those doses only once a week......more isn't always more....sometimes less is more !

Also, your clomid dose amounts to me seem way to high ...taking clomid should be based on your last test shot, and not deca ....as it is the test which shuts off your twins. My rule of thumb with susy is two weeks after my last shot and the amounts I take are 50-100-50 week1-week2-week3.

IMHO bro, I would throw in 20-30 mg of diana into the cycle and drop the doses to 250mg a week susy and the deca to 200mg a week.

Just my 2 cents

Swole
    Last edited by Swole; 05-09-2002 at 10:21 PM.

Thread Information