crooklyn is offline Junior Member

Test-E for my first cycle?

like in my last thread....i ask about starting a cycle and got a response that i start wit 12 wkTestE @ 500mg/week 2 doses....

u guys suggest anything else? plzz do reply to the post

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    test e 500mg per week in 2 shots and you could run 400mg per week of eq to help with appetite and muscle harding. worked good for me.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st cycle mate i would imo stick to test only for the 12 weeks you have already stated,run the test only to see how you react to it then in later cycles you can add "extras",right have you sorted out your pct or any anti's for durin your cycle incase of any unwanted sides?

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if this is your 1st cycle mate i would imo stick to test only for the 12 weeks you have already stated,run the test only to see how you react to it then in later cycles you can add "extras",right have you sorted out your pct or any anti's for durin your cycle incase of any unwanted sides?
    agreed, stick with just test for your 1st run so you can see how your body reacts so in future cycles when you add other substances you will have a better idea to see how the other drugs interact in your body...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Listen to 'booz' and 'GearAholic'.

More is not better. With a good diet rich in clean calories you will make some good attainable gains.

Thread Information