diezell is offline Senior Member

endurance and bulking

I am gonna be starting a cycle tommorow of:

1-4 anadrol 100mgs ed
    1-10 deca 500 mgs ew
    1-12 test e 750 mgs ew
    all of it is bd

I know that anadrol boosts red blood cell formulation but also boosts some serious weight gain, how do you think this will effect my cardio? good or bad...

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    I am gonna be starting a cycle tommorow of:

1-4 anadrol 100mgs ed
    1-10 deca 500 mgs ew
    1-12 test e 750 mgs ew
    all of it is bd

I know that anadrol boosts red blood cell formulation but also boosts some serious weight gain, how do you think this will effect my cardio? good or bad...
    actually, i have used anadrol when doin cardio, and it didnt not effect it negatively at all. I believe a guy on here (think the name was demirsteel), used it with tren , cuz it helped relieve the short breath tren can give ya. I say go for it.

alo

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    That should be a good cycle. For me, deca takes so long to get going, 12 weeks is my absolute minimum deca run time.

Endurance and bulking are unfortunate bedfellows.

Good Luck ~eGGz~

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    That should be a good cycle. For me, deca takes so long to get going, 12 weeks is my absolute minimum deca run time.

Endurance and bulking are unfortunate bedfellows.

Good Luck ~eGGz~
    thanks for the response, yeah i know endurance and bulking dont go along too well but im caught between a rock and a hard place since wrestling weight classes are so messed up, i weight about 225 right now so either i cut to 197lbs or put on some weight to go 285, i highly doubt ill get down to 197 without losing alot of size and strength.

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    thanks for the response, yeah i know endurance and bulking dont go along too well but im caught between a rock and a hard place since wrestling weight classes are so messed up, i weight about 225 right now so either i cut to 197lbs or put on some weight to go 285, i highly doubt ill get down to 197 without losing alot of size and strength.
    yeah, the only thing i see that may effect you would be psychological, cuz drol will make you hold a ton of water, which would make it hard to calculate exactly how effective your cutting or losing weight.

alo

Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    yeah, the only thing i see that may effect you would be psychological, cuz drol will make you hold a ton of water, which would make it hard to calculate exactly how effective your cutting or losing weight.

alo
    yeah, luckily i dont have to worry about cutting since ill be trying to gain as much weight as possible

oh then your good bro, keep doin the cardio, good for the heart, and can help keep your bp in check.

alo

Thread Information