Thread: Eq + Var

Taurus is offline Member

Eq + Var

I have the size, now i just want get harder and more vascular. I was thinking of the following cycle (I was going to do prop + var but that would put on too much mass):

1-12 EQ @500mg ew
    1-4 Var @60mg ed
    8-12 Var @60mg ed

What do u guys think of the doses, durations, and combination?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Either run the VAR at the end or beginning of your cycle. Most prefer at the end and it needs to be ran longer then 4 weeks.

I'm a firm believer that a test ester should be the base of every cycle. In your case prop would be your best option. I love cycling var and its always gave me excellent strength gains, but I don't understand why your spliting yours midway through the cycle. IMO var should be ran for 8wks(possibly 10) and can be ran right up to PCT. Another option you could consider is tren (depending on cycle history) or masteron ....both are awesome for muscle hardness and lean mass gains.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Yust run the var for 12 weeks with the EQ. Orals arent that dangerous!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I agree with Dragonslayer. Especially his statement about the test. When I run anabolics only I sometimes run into problems.

It would be nice if you throw in some prop Taurus but then you're looking at ED injections.

As Dragon said, what's your cycle history?

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    I'm a firm believer that a test ester should be the base of every cycle. In your case prop would be your best option. I love cycling var and its always gave me excellent strength gains, but I don't understand why your spliting yours midway through the cycle. IMO var should be ran for 8wks(possibly 10) and can be ran right up to PCT. Another option you could consider is tren(depending on cycle history) or masteron....both are awesome for muscle hardness and lean mass gains.
    thank you for the quick response guys, much appreciated. I was going to run the var for between 8-10 weeks but was told on this site that that was way too long. I guess everyone has different opinions. But i was going to stick with 8-10 weeks anyway, i just wanted to hear what people would have to say.

I looked into to tren but the sides are a little too much for my liking. I'm 6'1, 205lbs, 10-11% bf. I have all the size i will need, which is why i am not going with test. If i incorporate test, i know i will put on at least 15 more pounds of lean mass, which is not what i want. This is why i have opted with eq. I have never looked into masteron . I will do a search and see if that is the compound that i can use. Can anyone shed some light on masteron in terms of its doses, lengths, if i need anything to combat its sides?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Yust run the var for 12 weeks with the EQ. Orals arent that dangerous!

Yes and no depending on which one. Since we're talking about var it's very mild. But keep in mind that it is still a 17AA.

Orals arent that dangerous!
    Drol??....dbol ??.....very heptoxic. Var not so much, but IMO a liver protectant should be taken when cycling any 17aa.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    If i incorporate test, i know i will put on at least 15 more pounds of lean mass, which is not what i want. This is why i have opted with eq.

That's the reason for the short ester prop. I highly doubt that if you have an on point diet and are running Prop, EQ, and var you wont gain much weight. In fact, if you have a strict cardio regimen coupled with a good diet you will still lose weight.

I'll give you myslef as an example since we are both roughly the same size. I"m 6'0 205 8%. This past summer I started my cutting cycle using Primo, prop and var. I lost about 10lbs over the course of 10 weeks due to my diet and intese training/cardio. But in return looked 10lbs heavier

When it comes to the weightgain/weightloss that going to be controlled by your diet.

Taurus is offline Member
    Drol??....dbol??.....very heptoxic. Var not so much, but IMO a liver protectant should be taken when cycling any 17aa.
    i will definatley be taking milk thistle or some kind of liver protectant whilst on any oral i take

Drol??....dbol??.....very heptoxic. Var not so much, but IMO a liver protectant should be taken when cycling any 17aa.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Yes and no depending on which one. Since we're talking about var it's very mild. But keep in mind that it is still a 17AA.
    I know var its a 17aa! I yust find it a little amusing that everybody think its deadly to run an oral for more than 8 weeks. I have run var and winny together for 14 weeks straight, with no problems! Ime not recomending doing that, but there is no need to be that conservativ, not when youre running EQ/var.

Taurus is offline Member
    That's the reason for the short ester prop. I highly doubt that if you have an on point diet and are running Prop, EQ, and var you wont gain much weight. In fact, if you have a strict cardio regimen coupled with a good diet you will still lose weight.

I'll give you myslef as an example since we are both roughly the same size. I"m 6'0 205 8%. This past summer I started my cutting cycle using Primo, prop and var. I lost about 10lbs over the course of 10 weeks due to my diet and intese training/cardio. But in return looked 10lbs heavier

When it comes to the weightgain/weightloss that going to be controlled by your diet.
    i see your point. my only qualm about prop is the prop pain, i dont want to put myself in a position where the pain is so unbearable the i will have to stop mid-cycle which will mess everything up. I have known many guys who have done many cycles stop because the prop pain can get unbearable. I dont want to start a cycle if i have to stop half way. If there is a viable alternative then i would like to pursue it, but if not, then i guess prop it is!

What were the doses and length of ur cycle bro?

I looked into to tren but the sides are a little too much for my liking. I'm 6'1, 205lbs, 10-11% bf. I have all the size i will need, which is why i am not going with test. If i incorporate test, i know i will put on at least 15 more pounds of lean mass, which is not what i want. This is why i have opted with eq. I have never looked into masteron. I will do a search and see if that is the compound that i can use. Can anyone shed some light on masteron in terms of its doses, lengths, if i need anything to combat its sides?
    I personally love tren and will include it into all my future cycles....side effects were relatively low for me.

Your size can be controlled, as Jay16 pointed out, through diet and cardio. Water retention may be one of your concerns but that can be minimized by including an anti-e. Other than its awesome synergitic properties with other homones I like to keep a test base in my cycles so that my libido stays in check. Hormones such as tren, EQ, deca have been know to kill your sex drive for some.

Can anyone shed some light on masteron in terms of its doses, lengths, if i need anything to combat its sides?
    http://www.steroid.com/MASTERON.phtml

I know var its a 17aa! I yust find it a little amusing that everybody think its deadly to run an oral for more than 8 weeks. I have run var and winny together for 14 weeks straight, with no problems! Ime not recomending doing that, but there is no need to be that conservativ, not when youre running EQ/var.

What's with all the exclamation points???? Is that your way of trying to get your point across more??? Arent you the same person that said Primo doesnt have an effect on hairloss?? After that thread whatever knowledge you think you had totally went down the tubes
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...00#post2188400

I"m not saying that it's deadly to run Var for that long I just try to keep my 17AA at a minumum. You were running 2 17AA simultaneosly which isnt the smartest thing to do either.

Hormones such as tren, EQ, deca have been know to kill your sex drive for some.

You just named my point when I said running those together causes me problems, thats why I dont
    Last edited by SPIKE; 10-28-2005 at 03:50 PM.

i see your point. my only qualm about prop is the prop pain, i dont want to put myself in a position where the pain is so unbearable the i will have to stop mid-cycle which will mess everything up. ?

Well some experience pain others dont, I have never. But when you combine the in the same syringe that will ease the pain.

i see your point. my only qualm about prop is the prop pain
    Other hormones that you run with your prop will help 'cut' the discomfort from the BA. I make my own prop at 125mg/ml and its completely painless.

[QUOTE=Jayhova16]What's with all the exclamation points???? Is that your way of trying to get your point across more??? Arent you the same person that said Primo doesnt have an effect on hairloss?? After that thread whatever knowledge you think you had totally went down the tubes
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...00#post2188400

I said primo was easy on the hair, not that it had no affect at all like nadrolone! Yeah, I know my shit...

What were the doses and length of ur cycle bro?
    Weeks 1-6------->50mgs Var
    Weeks 1-12------>600mgs Primo
    Weeks 1-14------>600mgs Prop

My next bulking cycle will consist of the same plus some EQ. Probably 600mgs a week

Weeks 1-6------->50mgs Var
    Weeks 1-12------>600mgs Primo
    Weeks 1-14------>600mgs Prop
    Results????.....why not var right up to PCT??

Taurus is offline Member
    u can take var for 14 weeks?

u can take var for 14 weeks?
    I suppose you could as long as the dose isn't extreme and you take the necessary precautions.

What I meant was var for the last 8wks right up to PCT.

The only reason I didnt was b/c I had 500 5mg Vars. SO I took 10 a day for 50 days. For me to run it for 10 weeks I'd have to consume 1000 tabs myself, that sounds like a little bit of an overkill.

I do however have access to both Raw Oxanabol powder and the papervar. Both would be much easier plus if I cap my own I can make them stronger. The only problem with that is that when I tried it before I didnt get that great of results. I get much better results from the C&K 5mgs. Either those or BD's

I suppose you could as long as the dose isn't extreme and you take the necessary precautions.

What I meant was var for the last 8wks right up to PCT.

That's what I"m contemplating now Dragon. I'm approaching the end of my cycle and was going to run 50mgs of var for the last 6 weeks of my cycle up to PCT. The ONLY thing I"m contemplating is either running the Var or possibly some D-bol. SOunds like a huge difference but I"m in my bulking phase and dont know how much Var will contribute towards some scale weight.

That's what I"m contemplating now Dragon. I'm approaching the end of my cycle and was going to run 50mgs of var for the last 6 weeks of my cycle up to PCT. The ONLY thing I"m contemplating is either running the Var or possibly some D-bol. SOunds like a huge difference but I"m in my bulking phase and dont know how much Var will contribute towards some scale weight.
    You answered your own question in a previous post. When it comes right down to it the keys to cutting or bulking is diet and cardio. Although some hormones will aide in the process, i.e. dbol for bulking...tren for cutting...IMO diet and cardio is the major factor.

Personally I have only ever ran dbol once and that was to kick start a cycle. I will probally never use it again because 1)I have fallen in love with prop and 2)IMO the gains from dbol are 95% water and once your off you'll be lucky to retain 5% of your gains.

So IMO....go with var. Gains are much more retainable.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    why not save yourself some cash and either do a low dose of test, or just run var?

So IMO....go with var. Gains are much more retainable.

Thanks DS, that was my original plan and I"m going to stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    why not save yourself some cash and either do a low dose of test, or just run var?

I dont understand??? I stated that I"m ending my cycle and am looking for an oral to compliment my cycle. Origianlly it was Anavar then contemplated some D-bol.

I"m actually on Test for about 16 weeks total

EQ/Var/Proviron

Expect a GREAT cycle! And with the addition of Proviron, you will have NO SEXUAL side effects.

[R]

Thread Information