train4life05 is offline Banned

Exclamation HELP, im new to steroids

im 17 and iv just really started hardcore training ,iv been traing for a year but fter months of correcting my workout i eventully came to the conclusion i was doing it wrong,so here i am, now iv changed my routine,iv changed my diet and yes iv just started steroids and this is my first stop period. i went on the oral steroid METHYLTESTOSTERONE for six weeks and now im on the equal time off period and looking for tips on dieting,training etc.i weigh 1 just over 13stone but i am 6ft4ish and oviously being that tall dont help me looking any bigger so i have to really start putting on the weight to look as if im making progress.i train 5 days a week each day a different set of muscles and one of the five is a cardio-vasucular workout. but what iv really came onto this question post is to ask fellow steroid users, what they eat during their steroid use ,what they train like,how long the effects lasts for,and most importantly any info on the steroid im using.i know that steroids are risky and maybe this one may not be the most safest of staroids but its the one i hav on offer so itll have to do,so please trainers alike give me tip.....cheers!!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    17=2young4gear

Lunacy is offline Member
    Welcome. Well, you are too young for any exogenous substances like steriods . At your age you have a lot of growing to do and taking juice can fuse your grow plates and send your endocrine system out of wack. You really need to get some more training experience before thinking of using steriods. One year is not enough and you havent come close to taping your natural potental. Give it some time, let your body grow naturally before taking the steriod route.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    youre not even supposed to be on this board at 17!! Youre too young, your body isnt fully developed, and you havent even been training long enough for steroids . Give it time, patience is a virtue and you can easily grow at your age with a sound diet and training program

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    17 jeez. When I was 17 I didn't even know what steroids were, but I did take creatine.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    ban ban ban

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    ban ban ban

Why ban him? let him educate himself,then when the time comes in the future he will have a good knowledge of what to do and how to do it.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Why ban him? let him educate himself,then when the time comes in the future he will have a good knowledge of what to do and how to do it.
    Rules bro. Forgot you have to be 18 to be here...legal thing.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    while i, to a point, agree with you...it's still board regulations that you must be 18 to register and post. it's in the little "disclaimer" and regulations that you check off saying you agree when you register.

board rules are board rules...nothing personal to the guy.

that being said, train4life05 -- you may not want to hear it, but your body/mind are too young for steroids . take advantage of your youth and learn all you can about diet and training. learn what works with your body and what doesn't. when you're older and more mature, both mentally and physically, you may be at a point to consider steroids.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes 17 years old way too young for gear!!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes 17 years old way too young for gear!!
    Agreed

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    god i wish i had learned the importance of diet and training when i was younger...

No steroids until your endocrine system has fully developed.

That usually equates to around 21 years of age.

[R]

chest6 is offline Banned
    too young..you'll mess yourself up mentally and physically

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro all you need to grow is food. just keep eating and working out hard. then when your 22-23 then you light wont to think of doing a cycle. if you were to run a cycle now you will be taking alot of risk. there is a good chance you will close off growth plates and will not full develop.

thake you time you have your hole life to be big.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Not trying to sound like a dick, but the only gear you need are found at your local grocery store....Chicken, steak, fruits veggies. Hit GNC for some protein drinks and eat clean and you're set. Save your roid money bro....For now anyway.....Later...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by train4life05
    im 17 and iv just really started hardcore training ,iv been traing for a year but fter months of correcting my workout i eventully came to the conclusion i was doing it wrong,so here i am, now iv changed my routine,iv changed my diet and yes iv just started steroids and this is my first stop period. i went on the oral steroid METHYLTESTOSTERONE for six weeks and now im on the equal time off period and looking for tips on dieting,training etc.i weigh 1 just over 13stone but i am 6ft4ish and oviously being that tall dont help me looking any bigger so i have to really start putting on the weight to look as if im making progress.i train 5 days a week each day a different set of muscles and one of the five is a cardio-vasucular workout. but what iv really came onto this question post is to ask fellow steroid users, what they eat during their steroid use,what they train like,how long the effects lasts for,and most importantly any info on the steroid im using.i know that steroids are risky and maybe this one may not be the most safest of staroids but its the one i hav on offer so itll have to do,so please trainers alike give me tip.....cheers!!
    This is bad news bro. You are too young, you haven't been training long enough, and you are using the wrong steroid and a very toxic steroid. Methyltest is only used for aggression and strength gains by most people, weight gain is rarely seen. It is also highly liver toxic. You are 17 and you must be 18 to post so you should be banned, dont take it personally.

cheers for the advice and everything from all of you's.yeah i do agree that im not fully grown and yeah i do agree that steroids can be and are dangerous for me but let me ask you's some questions.arnt steroids dangerous to all people,it doesnt matter how many anti-drugs you take towards the steroids arnt all of you's taking the risk,just the same as me.yes i am young and maybe nieve to the facts towards steroids but i am taking them and i think that regardless of my age or how long i have had experience ,i think that if yous really wanted to give me some advice,before critasing and jumping to conclusions of banning me from here (that i came here for advice) you's could hear me out and give me a chance.its better for you's to give me positive information then just telling me what im not to do......you know what i mean?i know what you's will be thinking now,that im just a nother stupid too young lad doing something he dosnt have a clue about,but iv came on this website for help, i just need guiding in the directions thats all,advice is non-damaging its my choice if i take that advice and take action on them.im on them,im training and any advice would be greatly appriated.health issues for my age are present but yous could minimize these vast vast dangers if yous look beyond my age,that is the real,best advice you's could give me.cheers again.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    You will ruin your natural growth. Your already on the way to that. You are suppressing your natural test levels. You should wait till your atleast 22-24 before taking. Also you should know everything you can before putting a foreign substance into your body. You could fall to a strong case of depression using steroids at your age as well. You probably will end up losing most of your gains if you dont know about PCT. I am on my first cycle of steroids and I am 25. I trained 11 years naturally and started at age 14 at 115 lbs. I got to a high of over 220 naturally in college (21). Training hard, letting my natural test levels explode. If I did take steroids at my age back then 17-18 I would never look like I do now. (atleast with no side effects and no health problems what so ever) You will also learn that your INCREDIBLE sex drive now (naturally) willl soon fall to nearly nothing and you wont even think the hottest of hot women are worth a dime. The only advice you need is to train to your body's natural limit, eat sleep and train hard. You also dont have enough training in general under your belt for any form of AAS (roid). Learn everything you can, you will thank ME if you open up your mind and listen to what I have said here today.

GW Good luck.....

cheers for the advice and everything from all of you's.yeah i do agree that im not fully grown and yeah i do agree that steroids can be and are dangerous for me but let me ask you's some questions.arnt steroids dangerous to all people,it doesnt matter how many anti-drugs you take towards the steroids arnt all of you's taking the risk,just the same as me.yes i am young and maybe nieve to the facts towards steroids but i am taking them and i think that regardless of my age or how long i have had experience ,i think that if yous really wanted to give me some advice,before critasing and jumping to conclusions of banning me from here (that i came here for advice) you's could hear me out and give me a chance.its better for you's to give me positive information then just telling me what im not to do......you know what i mean?i know what you's will be thinking now,that im just a nother stupid too young lad doing something he dosnt have a clue about,but iv came on this website for help, i just need guiding in the directions thats all,advice is non-damaging its my choice if i take that advice and take action on them.im on them,im training and any advice would be greatly appriated.health issues for my age are present but yous could minimize these vast vast dangers if yous look beyond my age,that is the real,best advice you's could give me.cheers again.

steroids are not bad if you are a fully grown, mature, healthy adult male who has a solid muscular foundation and sound knowledge of training and diet. As long as they are done correctly and carefully and not abused, which includes adequate time off, not abusing them, proper cycling and PCT and periodic bloodwork, steroids can be a great addition to a healthy adult male. Key words healthy adult male.

AT your age, you have some of the highest natural testosterone levels you will ever have in your life and you should take advantage of it while you can. All you have to do is eat and train and the size and strenght will come. When you take any steroid it will shut down or surpress your natural testosterone levels to one degree or another, which is why people take PCT to get it going as quick as possible when done with a cycle.

Your endocrine system is NOT fully developed at your age so taking steroids and shutting it down is NOT a good idea at your age. You put yourself at high risk of long term side effects b/c if you shut it down now it may never fully recover. You could suffer erectile dysfunction at a very early age, etc.. I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the idea. Here's a link to a good bulking diet. I guarantee you thatif you eat like it suggest and train hard you'll get just as good of gains at your age, probably even better than some of us on a cycle

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010

nice 1, thats the sort of tips a need m8s, ill seriously think about alternatives now,really helped cheers.but some questions i do have is what about zma vitimans which is full of testosterone ?are they alright to take,without any side affects?and i already eat absolutally loads and i mean loads,this is just a tipical day for me.
    8.00-cereal,2 toast
    10.00-protein shake
    11.15-chicken/bacan sarnie
    12.45-2 litres of milk(semi scimmed)
    3.30-1 litre of milk
    5.00-pasta & bacon
    7.00-protein shake
    8.30-yougurts,pepperaries etc
    10.00-high protein meal

as you see i already eat absolutaly loads and it has worked in the past,i went from 11 stone to 13-13.5 in just over 4months but iv came to a stand still,i would like to be a ood 15.5 stone but of muscle,any tips?i train 6 days a week now and 2 of the 4 is a cardio-vascular workout:

mond-shoulders/back
    tue-running/abs
    wed-biceps/forearm
    thurs-running
    fri-chest/triceps
    sat-off
    sund-legs/abs

any tips on this?again any help will be most appriated and cheers for taking the time m8s,gona have to seriously consider my future training now for my health.if you can get bck to me asap ill start first thing tomorrow cheers!!

JMumf is offline Junior Member
    Bro your diet sucks. Bacon isn't exactly your best source for protein. Throw in some lean ground beef, flank steak, turkey, eggs/egg whites. Furthermore you are not eating enough carbs. Get some brown rice, oats, sweet potatoes to up your complex carb intake. Focus hard on your diet and gains will come easily. Good Luck

ZMA is NOT full of testosterone , it contains zinc and magnesius asperate, thus ZMA. STudies have shown that it can help increase ones natural testosterone production. I tried it once and i dont think it did crap for me.

Dude, your diet is not good at all. Sure you eat alot, but you need way more protein. Each meal should contain 30-50 grams of protein every meal!!!! Compare your diet to the one that is posted in that bulking thread i gave you, they are way off. Check out the diet forum on here, lots of good reading material. Also post workout and post-post workout nutrition are probably the most important meals of your day. Make sure you read up on that too

Big Cat87 is offline New Member
    dude im 18 and 6ft 5in.! and im at fvckin 230lbs. you dont need steroids right now wait till later man. a buddy of mine started juicing without getting his diet in check and he barely made any gains. then i got my diet down to a point and without any juice i made more keepable gains than he did. I dont juice but am here to gain knowledge about this stuff cause its interesting and maybe when im older ....like 21 or older then i might consider it. but for you to go and say you need juice to get big thats crap. I started at 140 when i was 15 and now at 18 im 230 at about 12% bodyfat. thats hard work and dedication

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    "yes i am young and maybe nieve to the facts towards steroids but i am taking them"
    This is why you should be banned. It gives steroids a really bad rap when young guys are going out popping loads of DBol without any knowledge. I hope you are taking some of the members advice seriously especially Longhorn.
    By the way what the hell is a stone?

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    im 17 and iv just really started hardcore training ,iv been traing for a year but fter months of correcting my workout i eventully came to the conclusion i was doing it wrong,so here i am, now iv changed my routine,iv changed my diet and yes iv just started steroids and this is my first stop period. i went on the oral steroid METHYLTESTOSTERONE for six weeks and now im on the equal time off period and looking for tips on dieting,training etc.i weigh 1 just over 13stone but i am 6ft4ish and oviously being that tall dont help me looking any bigger so i have to really start putting on the weight to look as if im making progress.i train 5 days a week each day a different set of muscles and one of the five is a cardio-vasucular workout. but what iv really came onto this question post is to ask fellow steroid users, what they eat during their steroid use,what they train like,how long the effects lasts for,and most importantly any info on the steroid im using.i know that steroids are risky and maybe this one may not be the most safest of staroids but its the one i hav on offer so itll have to do,so please trainers alike give me tip.....cheers!!
    Welcome pal!
    Well first of all that could be a good mean to educate yourself hanging around here, but don't even think about getting on juice, cuz you're WAY TOO YOUNG to consider that dark path.
    Very simple at your age: eat like a horse, train hard, and rest, then you'll grow...as far as i'm concerned, i bulked 45 lbs up in a year and half just that way. of course i was taking Whey Protein/Glutamine/Creatine sometimes and Vaso's....just that simple.......so enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Steroidologist
    No steroids until your endocrine system has fully developed.

That usually equates to around 21 years of age.

[R]
    Piece of shit ,that's not only about age, but if he has reached his very plateau or not, you should know that, Mr "too smart for us" hhahahhah

ok ok aget the picture ease up on the heavy punches jerseyboy, iv taking on hand what has been said about my age and my diet and yeah im trying to change so chill.as for everyone else,cheers for the advice,but can one of you's give me a tipical days eating ragime (truthfully to the exact amoutn) and the times that you eat in a day.when i was explaining about what i eat,ido make sure i eat about 35g of protein every hour/hour and a half,but as far as carbs go i havnt got a clue.is milk good for bulking,cuz iv just started drinking bout a litre and a half aday not on top of the 30g protein shakes a take.cheers

ok ok aget the picture ease up on the heavy punches jerseyboy, iv taking on hand what has been said about my age and my diet and yeah im trying to change so chill.as for everyone else,cheers for the advice,but can one of you's give me a tipical days eating ragime (truthfully to the exact amoutn) and the times that you eat in a day.when i was explaining about what i eat,ido make sure i eat about 35g of protein every hour/hour and a half,but as far as carbs go i havnt got a clue.is milk good for bulking,cuz iv just started drinking bout a litre and a half aday not on top of the 30g protein shakes a take.cheers

That's way too much and not well dispatched:
    What about:
    -take 2.5g/bodypound of protein within 6 meals ED (if your 200lbs you need 40-45g of protein per meal)
    -take 5g/bodypound of carbs " " (that's 75-80g of carbs per meal)
    that's for main things to remember
    Then try to really train w/ intensity 3/4 times per week and hit your body parts smart....try to figure out a training that allowx you enough rest if you hit twice the same during the week and try to make that last one turn EW.
    Get it?
    Now let's bounce!

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    That's way too much and not well dispatched:
    What about:
    -take 2.5g/bodypound of protein within 6 meals ED (if your 200lbs you need 40-45g of protein per meal)
    -take 5g/bodypound of carbs " " (that's 75-80g of carbs per meal)
    that's for main things to remember
    Then try to really train w/ intensity 3/4 times per week and hit your body parts smart....try to figure out a training that allowx you enough rest if you hit twice the same during the week and try to make that last one turn EW.
    Get it?
    Now let's bounce!
    Holy shit.......ur advising alot of calories for this guy. He needs to eat more yes but 2.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight and 5g of carbs per lb of bodyweight. Thats a little too high dont you think?? Hes 190lbs so that would be 475g or protein a day and 950g of carbs, thats 5700 calories WITHOUT FAT!!!! Lets stick to some sensible numbers here. Your 190lbs...........I advise 285g of protein a day and 570g of carbs a day. Divide this into 7 meals a day (3-4 shakes and 3-4 solid food meals). So we are looking at about 40g of protein per meal. Eat QUALITY foods......chicken, eggs, tuna, whey and casein for protein (cut down on the milk, your taking in way too much and its full of sugar.......youll just get fatter) and pasta, rice, oats and potatoes for carbs plus a few servings of fruit and veg a day to get some fibre in there.

As far as your training goes 6 days a week is too much. Cut it down to 4 days a week and train each muscle once a week......6-9 sets for small muscle groups and 9-12 sets for large muscle groups. And if your going for maximum muscle size go easy on the cardio.

The reason you are not gaining is simple...........your diet is not sufficient enough to build muscle and you are overtraining (6 days a week plus cardio). Clean up your diet, train less and you will grow. At 17, like everyone else has said stay away from the gear. Im not really one to talk as im 20 and starting my first cycle in 2 weeks but I feel ive put in the time over the last 5 years. My training and diet is solid, I have the knowledge and training experience to progress to the next level (in my opinion) and ive spent over a year on these boards looking into steroids .

If he wants to grow, that's the way, but are you sure that's 5700 calories???i don't think but since that's what take currently.

Thread Information