Thread: Body Temp?

gman777 is offline New Member

Body Temp?

Is it normal for you to feel hotter, especially when sleeping? I keep waking up in a hot sweat in the middle of the night. Is it because of the increase in hormones?

Thanks,
    G.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    My temp went up to 101 my 1st week....and yes especially when I was laying down or asleep. Also was kinda hard to breath. Not sure if its normal...but it happened to the Catgrabber

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    I sweat alot when im on test, especially in my sleep.

dq

Methuselah is offline Member
    Yep. It's normal and temporary. The nights sweats go away but you'll always feel a little hot. I believe that the night sweats go away as your body fat decreases. The hot feeling is your new faster metabolism.

Your circulation is also improved as a result and the steroids increase the volume of red blood cells.

Even after your cycle, you will feel a little warm because your diet and exercise have your body constantly buring fat and calories at a higher rate than you did before the clean diet and intense exercise.

testprop is offline Associate Member
    same here
    I sweat a lot

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    man I was wondering this as well, this is the end of my first week, of my first cycle....I have been sweating like crazy in my sleep....first shot was monday morning...I woke up tues and my shirt was completely soaked...seems as if I sweat more during the day as well....but its only bad at times...hopefully this will slow down--otherwise Im gonna have to find a good excuse to tell my girlfriend why I am sleeping in the bathtub!
    -Cy

kyzr40 is offline New Member
    i sweat like crazy and never used to sweat even during workouts. my girl thinks im just always hot. cycle sus 250 for 10 weeks.

Thread Information