ruffrydadd is offline Junior Member

Anavar/winstrol Cycle... Question

I am thinking about purchasing:

ANAVAR (Oxanabol) 10mg by BritishDragon
    &
    WINSTROL (Stanabol) British Dragon 50mg

and cycling that for a month. I would be taking 50mg a day of the anavar and 50mg of Winstrol. (all tablets, i dont shoot anything, besides ive heard that winstrol doesnt feel to nice to inject).

I am content with my size, i just have a small layer of fat i would like to burn and it would be nice to gain a little more size, even though size is no longer my goal. I dont think i want to take Clenbuterol though, Thats why i was thinking about Anavar and Winstrol. What do you all think about that? And ive tried to do as much research as i could about the side effects of Anavar and Winstrol, but I trust you all just as much as everything else ive read. I just want another opinion. Is this cycle a good idea? If not let me know what your opinions are on what i should do.

Thank you and I appreciate it.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    you mention nothing about diet or cardio. Is this in check?

I jump rope for cardio. Since weight training burns more fat than cardio anyways I just stick to working out and jumping rope between sets. Actually, about every 15 minutes I jump rope for 5 minutes straight, and I do that 4 times. (I got that info about weight training burning more fat than cardio from MensHealth Magazine, so correct me if im wrong). My diet basically consists of lean meats. I eat alot of meat. I think my diet is fine. I dont eat junk food ever. I always cook my own food. My real goal is Just to pack on a some lean muscle (8 or 10 pounds if possible) and cut the small layer of extra fat from my mid section so my abs are defined.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If size is not a goal why would you even bother with AAS?

Anavar and Winstrol are not going to "burn fat." Diet and cardio will.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    read these first

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Diet and cardio burn fat, not steroids . Steroids are used to preserve muscle while on a calorie restricted diet

Yeah, I see what your saying. I have been debating whether or not to just buy Anavar or Anavar and Winstrol . I think Ive come to the conclusion that im only going to take the Anavar. Winstrol is probably a waste, especially since I have occasional problems with my joints. Ive done a lot of reading on Anavar and ive read it helps reduce abdominal fat, which is my only problem area. The main reason ive been considering Anavar is becuase I know a decent amount of people who have taken it and loved it. Some of the people who reffered me to Anavar did Anavar only cycles as well. I just wanted a more credible opinion. (All of you). Thanks for the replies.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffrydadd
    I am thinking about purchasing:

ANAVAR (Oxanabol) 10mg by BritishDragon
    &
    WINSTROL (Stanabol) British Dragon 50mg

and cycling that for a month. I would be taking 50mg a day of the anavar and 50mg of Winstrol. (all tablets, i dont shoot anything, besides ive heard that winstrol doesnt feel to nice to inject).

I am content with my size, i just have a small layer of fat i would like to burn and it would be nice to gain a little more size, even though size is no longer my goal. I dont think i want to take Clenbuterol though, Thats why i was thinking about Anavar and Winstrol. What do you all think about that? And ive tried to do as much research as i could about the side effects of Anavar and Winstrol, but I trust you all just as much as everything else ive read. I just want another opinion. Is this cycle a good idea? If not let me know what your opinions are on what i should do.

Thank you and I appreciate it.

I hope you have a really really good Lipid profile...both of the AASs you listed will play havoc on your HDL and LDL.

I recently got a blood test. Everything is in check. Im not really too worried about all that.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    I hope you have a really really good Lipid profile...both of the AASs you listed will play havoc on your HDL and LDL.
    absolutely correct, my overall Cholesterol went up 100 and my LDL doubled from 80mg of var / ed. I had monthly blood tests... the month after I stopped, things returned to normal. still, something to think about.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Var is actually fat burning, there has been plenty on studies on that!
    If you are going to run var/winny:
    Anavar -50mgs ed 1-8
    winstrol -50mgs ed 1-8
    (If diet and training is in check this cycle should harden you up good.)

Thread Information