ampin74 is offline New Member

Question URGENT Need advice on

Hey guys hows it going? I need some feed back please! I finished up a 16 week cycle august 30th (like 2 months ago) I know I am supposed to wait the same amount of time before ghoing back on! I am on HGH, My big question is: Would I be OK to start running VAR, and PRIMO the two (cleanest compounds out there)? I had Blood levels taken and I am at 300 poits of total test! I mean People bridge, I am not bridgeing! Can I get any feed back on what any of you guys think! I would highly appreciate any help greatly! Later ampin74

peump is offline Senior Member
    why so urgent?

Quote Originally Posted by peump
    why so urgent?
    WOW Thanks for all that good support and feedback there buddy! Why so URGENT Because I plan on competing next year and have to be on my toes , in every move I make with my body right now! That is why! Is there anyone else that Can hook me uop with some professional opinions! I would appreciate it very much!
    Also : Isn't Primo and anavar the two most NoN-Toxic Compounds for the Human Body? Thanks alot Ampin74

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well you can. but, of course it's not the smartest. your body isn't fully recovered i'[m' sure., what did you 16wkr look like?

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    well you can. but, of course it's not the smartest. your body isn't fully recovered i'[m' sure., what did you 16wkr look like?
    16 weeks of test prop 200 mg's EOD EQ 600 mg EW and winny the last 6 weeks at 100 mg's EOD! Then PCT of course!

any other bro's out there that can help me out?!

Thread Information