SquatDr. is offline Junior Member

Need some opinions here on a Test-Cyp. cycle

OK, I am new to this so go easy on me.

I have been lifting my ass of hardcore for 3years, only have ever used creatine,protein,Gaspari super pump and animal amino acids. I eat 300-400g protein daily. I am 5'7" 245, I believe I have been genetically gifted(not trying to brag), my arms are 19" cold, not sure of my body fat my waist is 34" Most people at the gym think I am already juicing. Here is my question I am 33 years old and am planning on taking Test-cyp at 200mg. a week for 14 weeks along with arimidex , followed up bt HCG at the end of the cycle. I see a lot of people on here are using way higher doses 500mg plus, will i get results with only 200mg a week, I am in no hurry here.

Thanks for any help.

ouchthathurts is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:54 AM.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    200 is not enough, check this. I am 39 5'9 240, my first cycle I was 38 218 at the start I did 500mgs test-e ew for 12weeks and I had ldex/ nova as anti-e's.
    ldex is bad for your lipid file so I wouldn't even do it at that low dose again
    500 ew isnt that much and I seriouly doubt you will need ldex, nova 10mgs ed will really help the bloat but wont knock out your gains. Dont waist 200mgs ew when you start you will only want more... trust me, hemi

I am trying to size up a little bigger, I want 20-21" arms, anyway I am going to start a Test-cyp cycle and I have to believe that this will give me some results. I just had my test level checked by my doctor and it was 324, average is 280-825, my Doc agreed this is low for someone that trains like I do, plus I have has a low sex drive and a little depressed. I want to give this a try I just want to know if this will give me any results, Later down the road I might be willing to do higher dosages.

Thanks

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on 200mg of Test Cpy ew in my HRT. Trust me it will make a BIG (HUGE) diffrence. I had the same Test levels as you. Since going on HRT a little over a year ago, depression is GONE... Sex drive is through the roof (NICE!)... and I've gained lots of muscle and dropped to a 32 inch waist (lost 4 inches). Most people who tell you to do more than 200mg per week are little dudes trying to get to our size (I'm 245lbs, 5'9 and under 10 percent BF.)

If you want to not only gain muscle... but improve your life... 200mg will do the trick.

Hey Dr Squat... you need to check out the over 30's forum and the TRT forum. Great info! Good Luck.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    id say 200 every 3rd day.

Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:51 AM.

Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:51 AM.

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    man if i was 5'7'' 245 lbs natty i'd be jumpin through the roof. i wish i had some of ur genes.

but as far as ur cycle goes i think u got the rite idea of goin w/ the lower dose. what if all u need is 200-400mg a wk to get some massive gains, especially since it looks like u got the good diet, training, and etc...down pat. if i were you i wouldnt do more than 400 mg/wk. my first cycle was 400 mg/wk of test cyp and it did me good. All this being said its just my opinion.

Hey, guys thanks for your responses. Hawkman44 I am getting ready to start HRT and it will be 200mg a week. I wanted to know if I will see results from this and I am glad to hear you already have. I am going to post on the 30 and over board.

This site kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information