Thread: EQ And enanthat

superfat73 is offline Associate Member

EQ And enanthat

what do you guys think of an EQ and Enanthate cycle? Will be my first and everyone seems to be telling me to do just enanthate 250 mg/every 3.5 days. I heard that EQ will help give you solid slow gains but help t osolidify the gains of enanthate, so when you get off you will not lose as much? Also heard that EQ is mild...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    most recomend a test only cycle for your first so u can get an idea how your body reacts to test then slowly add more compounds... this way if u have a problem u can more readily identify what is causing the problem... as far as eq solidifying your gains... i never heard that... i think a good pct will help do that...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You don't need 2 compounds on the first cycle. You have virgin receptors, you don't have any enhanced muscle, so you don't need more then 500mg a week. The second cycle, add the EQ, you've upped the amount of gear you're using, which will help with more gains. Your only going to gain so much muscle on a cycle, you body and genetics will determine that. Using more gear then needs, leads to gains lot after the cycle, use an amount that will support gains and let you keep them. What good is it to gain 25lbs of you lose 10-15 of them, why not go for 15-20lbs and maybe lose 3-5?

JohnnyB

chest6 is offline Banned
    quit bein stubborn haha you gotta listen to me man. Take the less is more path...unless you wanna be running super high dosages and a lot of compounds down the road in order to continue making gains.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys (shedding tears of joy)

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    You don't need 2 compounds on the first cycle. You have virgin receptors, you don't have any enhanced muscle, so you don't need more then 500mg a week. The second cycle, add the EQ, you've upped the amount of gear you're using, which will help with more gains. Your only going to gain so much muscle on a cycle, you body and genetics will determine that. Using more gear then needs, leads to gains lot after the cycle, use an amount that will support gains and let you keep them. What good is it to gain 25lbs of you lose 10-15 of them, why not go for 15-20lbs and maybe lose 3-5?

JohnnyB
    The man spoke. there's nothing more to say.....'m in the same boat dude, but >Tbol, or EQ will be for my second cycle..

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    Review from BIGCAT about TEST E and DECA cycle on bb.com:
    "I personally would change the deca-durabolin at 200-400 mg per week to equipoise at 400 mg/week because it's a stronger and safer compound that doesn't allow for as much water retention or fat gain. The bulk noticed with Deca is a lot more impressive though."

I hope it helps but for a first cycle it is recommended to do a TEST CYCLE only.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Just listen to JohnnyB and you'll be fine...test only to start...then 2nd cycle add 1 more compound Test & Deca for #2...

SiD

Thread Information