BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Angry how the hell could I get gyno!?

Hi guys, ok this is my story. for about 2 week my nipples were killin me but i did'nt take heed to it. then 1 day i was checkin out the swellin and gave my right nipple light press an to my horror this clear stuff came out! im fucking making milk, i then had to wait til i got in my home country (barbados) to see the doc, i went this morning he said if it dos'nt go away in 3 months ill have to go under the knife i have to go back in 6 weeks. the good side, this doc is hella cool we spent a good half hour talkin about steroids he's a sports doc and was very impressed by what i know about gear, he also knows alot as well more than i thougnt he would. one more thing i was'nt even on gear a the time im still doin research hell if readin about gear gives u gyno maybe u should'nt fuck with it.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Im not trying to flame you but if you knew as much about gear as your doc thought, you wouldve been taken armidex or liquidex depending on what you were on but if you didint have armidex , I would always advise to have nolvadex 's on your side in case you expereince the symptoms you did.I hope this helped in case you didnt know but if you did know this Im sorry.

u don't understand i was not no any gear at the time, nor have i used gear before read the posts more carefully next time bro.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

Re: how the hell could I get gyno!?

Originally posted by big k.l.g
    .........one more thing i was'nt even on gear a the time im still doin research hell if readin about gear gives u gyno maybe u should'nt fuck with it.
    If you were not on gear when did you finish your last cycle and what did it consist of?

Unless this is a specific medical condition I can see nothing but your previous cycle which could have started it. Some people can suffer gyno from using over the counter pro hormones. Did you use any of those?

Just interested to know how and why is all!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Yea, i got some slight gyno from AST's 19-nor 250...lets me know im prone to gyno from progesterone seeing as it converts to nandrolone

thanks for the replys u guys. i have never done a cycle before, no pro-hormones. i use methoxy-pro protein power,creatine and z-mass pm my gyno started around the 2nd week of my z-mass use. my doc told to stop the z-mass and see what happens.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    How old are you????The reason i ask is because if you are young IE 16-20 you have got alot of your own natrual test in you body and that alone can cause gyno .But as you doc will probably tell you it will go away by its self in time...

NightOp is offline Member
    What all is in z-mass? and yes how old are you.

newone is offline Junior Member
    Z-mass is like ZMA but you take on a empty stomach like an hour before you go to sleep. It's made by Cytodyne Technologies.

Vitamin B-6 11mg
    Magnesium 450mg
    Zinc 30 mg
    Potassium 10mg

it also has 706mg of:

Mucuna Pruriens(seeds)
    Polypodium Vulgare/Suma(root)

I've used it and it only cause mild stomach cramps for like to first two or three days(taking on an empty stomach) but thats all.
    Last edited by newone; 05-11-2002 at 05:05 AM.

NightOp is offline Member
    I don't think the zmass would cause it because zinc helps lower aromatase activity (ie estrogen).

i'll be 21 in june but i don't think this should be happening to me.

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    I got gyno a couple of years ago and wasn't taking any AS, prohormone, or anything. I was 25 years old and the Dr. didn't even ask me about AS. He said it was very common and happens to guys from teenagers up to guys in their 30's. He told me it'd shrink and go away in about 6 months and it did. He said he had about 30 patients at that time with the same thing.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by RiptUp
    I got gyno a couple of years ago and wasn't taking any AS, prohormone, or anything. I was 25 years old and the Dr. didn't even ask me about AS. He said it was very common and happens to guys from teenagers up to guys in their 30's. He told me it'd shrink and go away in about 6 months and it did. He said he had about 30 patients at that time with the same thing.
    I was gonna say if that's you in your avatar, it doesn't look like yo have any gyno to me... but I see that it went away...very bothersome how shit can just appear and dissapear, it's like hell on earth.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah i had never used anything before, prohormones, steroids , nothing and i have gyno. i use now, but the point is i had gyno before i used any aas. i recently went to plastic surgeon and its going to cost between 3000-4700 to remove, and he said they can only get about 80% of it. i've been overweight since i was in my teens and i hit puberty late, i also used to smoke pot quite a bit, im sure all these things contributed, but nonetheless, my not having it before using aas supports the point here, you can get it without use of steroids or prohormones,

dj

Thread Information