zeemzima is offline New Member

help with cycle for MPB!!!!!!

ok i have MPB (male pat baldness) and i was wondering whats the safes juice to use for it? i wanted to do a d-bol/decca stack but am scared it will make me lose my hair. then i wanted to do a d-bol only and wanted to use proscar with it but the gains wont be what i want, what should i do?? how bad is d-bol and decca with hair loss? please help!

Kullman is offline Member
    d-bol is harsh on the hair. I was/am prone to mpb, I just shave my head now though. Deca isn't too bad and d-bol is. as you probably know proscar taken with deca will speed up hairloss. i would do test/d-bol and use proscar and a topical solution along with it.

You also have to decide what is more important to you, your hair or getting big?? For me that's easy. If you want to keep your hair for the time being use steriods like anavar -deca -Eq. either way though your gonna lose your hair, genetics is a bitch

zeemzima is offline New Member
    i thought test was also bad on hair? i am thinking about doing just the d-bol and proscar to see how my scalp reacts, but i am not sure. any other gear that i could use with proscar?

test is pretty bad on the hair but I would just run it with the proscar. It is really tough to save your hair man especially when juicing. There have been several posts lately about d-bol only cycles, read up.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    there's a new product coming out thats even better than propecia. from the looks of it, it's basicaly almost a cure.

not sure when it comes out.. I think it started with a D.

nizoral 2% might help your hairline. Keep your hair short too, makes it look not as thin. If your going to juice, then juice!! dont worry about the hairline if you want to do steroids since some people find dbol just as bad as deca .

Thread Information