marlin8825 is offline New Member

Need Help With a Cycle

I am 18 and i have been working out since i have been 16. I am currently at 160 pounds and i am 5'10''. I am looking to do my first cycle but dont know what i should do. I am looking to get to 180. Any help would be great.

Bacon04 is offline New Member
    Sorry man your to young. you body has not stoped growing yet. wait a wile and spend some time researching. Im in the same boat bro i know how you feel. but its better if you wait.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    Hey man. I'm 18 and started when I was 17. So, ppl say you might be to young, their probably right. If you dont compete, then I wouldnt. But if you are, I would start with a basic Deca /D-bol stack for 8 weeks. I got good gains with that and that was also my first cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_beef
    Hey man. I'm 18 and started when I was 17. So, ppl say you might be to young, their probably right. If you dont compete, then I wouldnt. But if you are, I would start with a basic Deca/D-bol stack for 8 weeks. I got good gains with that and that was also my first cycle.
    do not listen to this advice it is crap!!

why would you want to start roids when your own test is producing enuff amounts to help you gain muscle naturally??you could get upto 180-90 naturally then think about doin gear!

Hey if the guy is going to use it, he might as well know a easy basic stack for him. As I mentioned, I only did it because I compete. There are many many other ppl on this chat room that started off when they were even 16(posted yesturday). I'm just telling the guy, if he competes and really wants to do a cycle, then go really basic for 8 weeks.

Hey if the guy is going to use it, he might as well know a easy basic stack for him. As I mentioned, I only did it because I compete. There are many many other ppl on this chat room that started off when they were even 16(posted yesturday). I'm just telling the guy, if he competes and really wants to do a cycle, then go really basic for 8 weeks.
    ok mate but deca imo should be used for longer as for me i dont see anythin off it till around week 6,i wouldnt recommend deca n dbol because of the unwanted sides you can get with them both without the use of test.i personally would tell him to go with a test only cycle of around 500mg weekly for around 10-12 weeks.

That could be true. I did the Deca /D-bol stack because in the new Anabolics 2005 book, it was one of the best first time user cycles to use. I was also only doing 250 mgs of deca a week and 30-40 mg of dbol a day, and I did get good results. So its all up to the other guy now lol

That could be true. I did the Deca/D-bol stack because in the new Anabolics 2005 book, it was one of the best first time user cycles to use. I was also only doing 250 mgs of deca a week and 30-40 mg of dbol a day, and I did get good results. So its all up to the other guy now lol
    did you lose your sex drive mate?thats the reason alot of people dont advocate cycles such as that because the deca n dbol shut you down,so youv got no test in your body,no test usually means no wood.

lol, actually it didnt man. I had a bigger sex drive for some reason. My girlfriend was always asking what the F**K was wrong with me.

lol, actually it didnt man. I had a bigger sex drive for some reason. My girlfriend was always asking what the F**K was wrong with me.
    great mate ou are obviously one of the lucky fukcers!!!

I think its my genes man. Even before the roids I was growing like a tree and a horney F**K, now on the roids, still growing faster and my girl is loving it. Hey what part of London are you from. I was born in Hendon

Hey Marlin. What you think man, you havent answered the whole thread.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    wait a couple more years at least and wait till your well over 180 naturally...u should have no problem bulking up to 180 naturally at ur age if u diet and train right. then when ur in ur 20's then think about juicing...keep researching tho on this message board so when u do juice u dont hurt urself

oh and i wouldnt run deca /dbol for ur first cycle...that's really bad advice...first of all u'd get deca dick if u didnt run test with that...second of all u should only run one compound for u first cycle and that should be test to see how ur body reacts...then for ur next cycle u could add another compound like deca or eq

Could someone explain to me what the hell Deca dick is, i hear ppl talking about it and i try to research it, nothing pops up. I get worries becuase I have used deca in all 4 of my cycles, but never noticed anything wrong with my package.

people say u wont be able to get a hard on if u jus take deca alone...i've never taken deca so i cant tell u personally if it's true...but the general consensus on this message board and everyone i talk says to run test with deca or ur pee pee wont work

F**K ME...THANK GOD I DONT HAVE THAT..thanks bro

thats wat i was goin on about earlier mate

marlin8825 is offline New Member
    thanks for all the help i am going to run a 10cc cycle of deca with some SUSTANON 250

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

Thread Information