RAF3070 is offline Associate Member

Injection Question (Yes Another)

Im currently injecting Test Cyp into my glutes, I aspirate and get the air bubble, but im just wondering if i actully missed the muscle and went into, say fat, would i still get the bubble or just blood (or something else)?

Im positive Im hitting the muscle but just at the back of my mind im thinking "what if i missed and wasted my gear".

Thx.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070
    Im currently injecting Test Cyp into my glutes, I aspirate and get the air bubble, but im just wondering if i actully missed the muscle and went into, say fat, would i still get the bubble or just blood (or something else)?

Im positive Im hitting the muscle but just at the back of my mind im thinking "what if i missed and wasted my gear".

Thx.
    Do you know the reason for aspiratiion? It's to see if blood gets draw in, indicating you have hit an artery or vein. Most fat is just below the skin and this is why you use at least inch. Fat can run throughout muscle too but it doesnt matter. If you inject into muscle or fat you have succeeded. If you have injected into a vein or artery count your blessings as death should follow shortly.

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    Yeh I knew the reason for aspiration, but didnt know that if i injected into the fat in the muscle it was ok, I just didnt know what to look for in the syringe if i was actully in the fat, but i do now.

Many Thx.

Thread Information