Thread: nolva question

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

nolva question

let's say i run 10mgs ed nolva throughout my cycle and a slight case of gyno appears...how do i know how much more nolva i should to get rid of the problem...do i just experiment with trial and error? should i bump it up to 20mgs and if that doesnt work bump it up to 40? and when it goes away do i go back down to 10mg or 20?...im hoping i dont see any signs of gyno as long as i run 10mgs ed but i want to know what i should do if i do see signs. what would you do?

Lunacy is offline Member
    If you see gyno, most say go with 60mgs right awat untill it starts to subside, then 40, then 20 for the duration of the cycle

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    bump it up to 60 or 80 til problem subsides then run at a higher dose say 20 or so for the remainder.

yeah that makes sense...i think i read that too but wasnt sure...i've read people bump it up to 80mg too if they see signs of gyno and wait till it subsides...i wasnt sure about how u bring the dosages down

if i had to increase the amount of nolva to 80mgs/day would i split the dosages in to 20mgs 4 times a day spread out through the day...or would i take the entire 80mgs at one time...is one way more effective then the other?

Thread Information