ZIA1 is offline New Member

E, prop, Cyp, what to do?

I posed a question earlier in which I asked about using Eq@500/wk for 12 weeks along with Proviron 50mg/ED. I was told to "enjoy my deca dick". Well, after a tough decision, I decided that "deca dick" is not for me. So, this is where I need some help. This is my 1st cycle in nearly 8 years. The only concern I have with test is bloating. I am NOT looking to pack on tons of weight. I have Eq and proviron on hand. I guess I'm going to go with test and add eq at a lower dosage. I want to keep the bloat down. I hear prop is great but "a pain in the ass". I hear test E is the way to go for my first cycle of test but I'm afraid of the bloat...same with cyp. Need some help here with which test to go with and at what dosage. Like I said, I'm not looking for crazy gains so something moderate that I can use with eq. Thanks for the help

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    well if your goin to use the eq it should be run at atleast 400mg for 12 weeks.
    the test should be ran for 13 weeks at around 500mg,i would use test e and run some nolvadex throughout the cycle to combat any bloat you may get!

500 is not too much for a first test cycle? A friend suggested something close to you: 400mg/wk for 12 weeks of E and 10 weeks of Eq at 300mg/wk. Is proviron in this cycle not worth using? I heard it helps with gyno and also to keep tight

Also, can test E at 500 (or 400) mg/wk be injected once per week in one shot?

Darkness is offline Member
    No test e is better done 2x per week cause its half life is only 5 days. So you wanna shoot it every 3 days. Monday morning, and thursday nights is the norm.

Later

If I shoot it on Monday mornings and Thursday nights...I can do the same with the Eq? Lastly, is proviron worth taking or just nolva?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes you can take the eq the same mate.

Booz

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes you can take the eq the same mate.
    Booz, can I PM you?

Thread Information