Thread: Site Pain

odp keeper is offline New Member

Site Pain

i tried searching for info here but didnt find to much. I have encountered a rediculous amount of pain since injecting test/winny into my quad. i know winny is always painful and that virgin muscles hurt but guys i can hardly walk. buddy of mine said the same thing happened to him.why does this occur and is there a way to speed the recovery processes, ive already missed 2 days of work and have got to get back on my feet. heat? muscle rub? ice? i know theres something to try....
    thanks

bump anybody?

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    icing wont do much if it is after 48 hours of the injection...and icing is mostly for bruise to reduce swelling...after 48 hours heat is recommended...ive read that arnica cream helps sooth sore muscles...u should massage the injection site after u inject

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    the best thing also is to get anit-biotics. I had major pain in my glutes so what I did is just ice it. But then i read in the musculur development magazine to go to your doctor to get it checked out, its the smartest thing to do. So I did just that, my doc was all cool with it, gave me anti-biotics and the pain was gone 2 days later.

i live in a community that is coming down pretty hard on AS, i dont think my doctor is that cool. Ive only been down 48 hrs now and ive been told a bad quad injection can be terrible. Any chance ill be ok w/o antibiotics? Im pretty sure its the winstrol that is causing the pain, on top of the fact that i have never injected there before. How long should i give it to heal up before go to a doctor. I dont want to be treated like a junky and recommended for treatment.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    Hey man, I would still see the doctor for some anti-biotics. The doctor can tell you all the bad shit he wants, but its between you and your doctor, thats why they take that oath. But ya, if it doesnt come down soon, you might have to drain it at the hospital. So take my advice and see the doctor bro. And also, you can drink your winstrol with some orange juice, you dont have to inject it. So do that when you start.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Antibiotics are not the answer if you dont have an infection. My first quad shot made the muscle in the surrounding area pretty sore and swollen. What kind of test are you runing? I think you will be ok as long as there is no redness, iching and the area is not hot. Dont run out and get a scrip for antibiotics just yet.

Thats exactly what happened, i have absolutely no pain at the point where the pin went in its a broad soreness through the surrounding muscle, i remember thinking after the injection "damn that felt smooth" cause there was no noticable knot and i massaged it through the muscle. Later that night i ran a fever and had sweats, prolly test flu and the next day i couldnt hardly walk. But its not red at all not itchy or hot,as a matter of fact if you looked you cant even tell i injected there.

QV Test ent, NV winny.

So i guess ill be good in a couple days, but unlless you guys think different im trashing the gear.

The NV winny is oil based...can i still drink it??

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odp keeper
    Thats exactly what happened, i have absolutely no pain at the point where the pin went in its a broad soreness through the surrounding muscle, i remember thinking after the injection "damn that felt smooth" cause there was no noticable knot and i massaged it through the muscle. Later that night i ran a fever and had sweats, prolly test flu and the next day i couldnt hardly walk. But its not red at all not itchy or hot,as a matter of fact if you looked you cant even tell i injected there.

QV Test ent, NV winny.

So i guess ill be good in a couple days, but unlless you guys think different im trashing the gear.

The NV winny is oil based...can i still drink it??
    I think your going to live bro. Winny is a 17-aa, right? Drink it bro.

Thread Information