Tren cycle critique

Winny and Tren for 8 weeks.

Tren injected ED 75mg
    Winstrol Depot injected ED 50mg
    Proviron ED 50mg

PCT FOR 3 WKS FOLLOWING CYCLE:

Clomid 100mg,50mg,50mg
    Nolvadex 40mg,30mg,20mg

Do you guys think i should run Nolva DFuring cycle also, or just pct with the nolva. Also do you guys think I should use more or less proviron ed?

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    PCT start times

pct start times

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    if ur prone to gyno u might want to run nolva throughout cycle...if not keep it on hand in case any signs of gyno show up...what is ur cycle history

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    tren w/o test = stupidest cycle ever

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    tren w/o test = stupidest cycle ever

agree with da wolfman!!you need to run test with tren imo!

supersteve Guest
    Are u bulking? If so i'd throw in test.

I'm running tren only now (with hgh) and haven't had the gains I expected. So far i've gained 14lbs after 9 weeks and lost a bit of fat and water, but still i expected more from a first cycle. I think with test as well I would have gained better.
    Tolerated the sides/shutdown well, but a little dissapointed with the gains.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    Are u bulking? If so i'd throw in test.

I'm running tren only now (with hgh) and haven't had the gains I expected. So far i've gained 14lbs after 9 weeks and lost a bit of fat and water, but still i expected more from a first cycle. I think with test as well I would have gained better.
    Tolerated the sides/shutdown well, but a little dissapointed with the gains.
    no limp dick?? no lethargy?

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    not looking for huge bulk, just good lean cut muscle. No Wolf no limp dick thats why proviron is in my cycle. NO TEST, dont need the bloat or side effects. Wolf you shouldnt be saying stupidest cycle ever, i know FEW DUDES THAT HAVE TAKEN A SIMILAR CYCLE WITH NO TEST AND GOT SHREDED AND PUT SOME SIZE ON. I will post pics after cycle and I will post pics the day before i start, and when im done and I'm 185lb and shredded to the bone, you can say stupid cycle. Y would i run test if those results arent what Im looking for big guy? Dont be so quick to judge. Proviron = no limp dick!!!!!!! and thnx operationgetbig, wasnt sure if I realy should run the nolva throughout cycle, and yes inm prone to gyno.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Nolva won't do any good, it is an anti e and if you read up on whinny it can actually act as a mild anti e on it's own. Your problem will be progesterone. You need B-6 run at 200 mgs ed.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    And as far as strictly nolva PCT, not a good idea. Clomid is more effective a bringing up nat test levels and l-dex is even more effective than that, so if you hate clomid, I know I do, run a PCT of Ldex and nolva.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    not looking for huge bulk, just good lean cut muscle. No Wolf no limp dick thats why proviron is in my cycle. NO TEST, dont need the bloat or side effects. Wolf you shouldnt be saying stupidest cycle ever, i know FEW DUDES THAT HAVE TAKEN A SIMILAR CYCLE WITH NO TEST AND GOT SHREDED AND PUT SOME SIZE ON. I will post pics after cycle and I will post pics the day before i start, and when im done and I'm 185lb and shredded to the bone, you can say stupid cycle. Y would i run test if those results arent what Im looking for big guy? Dont be so quick to judge. Proviron = no limp dick!!!!!!! and thnx operationgetbig, wasnt sure if I realy should run the nolva throughout cycle, and yes inm prone to gyno.
    first of all u will not get shredded in unless ur diet is in check. u do need test, prop is perfect for a cutting cycle and u say u dont want no test sides just wait til u start runnin that tren . it not only will make u limp but it will make u feel lazy and lethargic.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    if ur prone to gyno u might want to run nolva throughout cycle...if not keep it on hand in case any signs of gyno show up...what is ur cycle history
    u need to do a little research urself if ur tellin him to run nolva for gyno prevention. he needs vit b6 for tren and winny.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    first of all u will not get shredded in unless ur diet is in check. u do need test, prop is perfect for a cutting cycle and u say u dont want no test sides just wait til u start runnin that tren. it not only will make u limp but it will make u feel lazy and lethargic.
    WEEKS 1-6: Anadrol (wk1 50mg, wk2 100mg, wk3 100mg, wk4 100mg, wk5 100mg, wk6 50mg)
    WEEKS 1-6: Trenabol (75mg EOD)
    WEEKS 1-8: Testosterone Enanthate (1000 mg Week)

WEEKS 1-10: Arimidex (0.50 mg EOD)

WEEK 11: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid
    WEEK 12: 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid
    WEEK 13: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid

This was my last cycle. I got gyno and had to have it removed. Maybe now you can understand about my sketchiness with test. I know it could have been from tren also but check this out. I did 750mg of test e, and 250 of deca weekly for 9 weeks. on one side of my chest my nipple got fn sore and a puffiness started forming. I started ardex immediately, and pct'd with nolva and it went away so i dodnt think anything of it. The cycle posted above was a cycle i did 10 months after that 9 week one i just mentioned.

Im scared to use test, cause i dont want to **** up my body that bad (i.e. gyno). I have used tren with winny and proviron before and pct'd with just clomid and had fantastic results.....no limp dick (PROB BECAUSE OF THE proviron!), I still fuced my wife every night, and as far as the laziness, i had some. But I dont know if it was because I work do Demolition from 6am-3:30pm mon-fri and then go to the gym for an hour and a half every day, or if it was because i didnt run test with tren and winny.

Honestly Ive run a similar cycle before like i said above, but know the only difference is that gyno has become a big concern to me, so i was just looking for some advice on how to fight the side effects.

So far the only good advice ive gotten is to run 200mg of b-6 and not think so much of the nolva in this cycle.

I would love to tun test prop edmen but im too scared of the sides.....I feel i might be too sensitive to test products.

Please save your critisism on my cycle for someone else, I JUST WANT GOOD SOLID ADVICE ON HOW TO RUN IT, NOT ABOUT HOW EFFECTIVE YOU MAY THINK IT IIS.......IT WORKED FOR ME BEFORE!
    Last edited by theshiz777; 11-01-2005 at 05:02 PM.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    u need to do a little research urself if ur tellin him to run nolva for gyno prevention. he needs vit b6 for tren and winny.
    Most def. B6 ed @ 200mg. No more due to possible eye problems. Agree with the rest. Throw in some test. Its cheap enough, and whatever your goals be, it'll help you achieve it.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Adding test is good advice but maybe not in your case. Calling your cycle stupid was uncalled for but it is recommended by most people to run some form of test in any cycle especially with tren because it shuts you down so hard. I personally never run tren without a gram of test ew. I've also never tried running proviron to keep my libido up. That is interesting. I had my glands removed years ago so gyno isn't an issue for me but I hope you don't get it again.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Adding test is good advice but maybe not in your case. Calling your cycle stupid was uncalled for but it is recommended by most people to run some form of test in any cycle especially with tren because it shuts you down so hard. I personally never run tren without a gram of test ew. I've also never tried running proviron to keep my libido up. That is interesting. I had my glands removed years ago so gyno isn't an issue for me but I hope you don't get it again.
    Thnx bro. i did this cycle before, and the proviron worked great. The cycle itself worked realy great for me. If you ever want a descent no test cycle for whatever reason, this cycle gives you what you would expect it to....good, hard, lean, cut muscle, and strength gains......not a pound packer, but will add some weight, and lots of cuts.

The difference between 2 years ago and now is that i got gyno inbetween, so i just want to be causious. for all you tellin me just to rnu test, i understand what your saying and also your logic, but understand me, any added risk of promoting gyno again just isnt worth it to me. I would love to run test, but at this i dont feel its a wise choice. I know what this little cycle can do and the results are very pleasing for what im going for, test would not be necassary as far as results are concerend. the rest i leave up to proviron, my young age, and my nutrition, therefore no need for test (allthopough it would be nice) .

I may have to place a new thread for this q, but can anyone tell me how the b-6 counteracts progesterone? More or less, how does it work? For my personal knowledge.

Thread Information