Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: keep gains?

JESUSisLORD is offline Banned

keep gains?

After a Dbol /Test cycle will you keep gains? Is one type of test better(Propionate ,Suspenzia,Depot - ICN,Cypionate ,etc.)?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends how fast you recover natrual test levels. Test is test, but prop is better for cutting as it gives less water retinion!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    With proper pct, diet and training you can expect to keep a good percentage of your gains. It varies from person to person.
    For a first cycle, a single ester test (cypionate or enanthate ) is effective and easiest. 2 injections per week.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Hit up the PCT forum, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    With proper pct, diet and training you can expect to keep a good percentage of your gains. It varies from person to person.
    For a first cycle, a single ester test (cypionate or enanthate) is effective and easiest. 2 injections per week.
    at what dosage for twice a week? - thanks

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    250mg monday morning
    250mg thursday evening

Test sucks.

[R]

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Steroidologist
    Test sucks.

[R]
    and u swallow!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Test sucks.

[R]

ROSS??????

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    ROSS??????
    of course

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    mate dont he ever learn???

I would normally never merely say: "Test sucks".

However, I have 4 active threads currently adressing the topic.

My justifcation for such a BOLD statement can be located THERE.

[R]

does anyone else think test sucks? im 21 and i have high test levels already, so should i do a cycle without test?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUSisLORD
    does anyone else think test sucks? im 21 and i have high test levels already, so should i do a cycle without test?
    No. Hes one of very few that don't like test. He gets banned repeatedly..this is like his 10th username. He'll get banned soon.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    No. Hes one of very few that don't like test. He gets banned repeatedly..this is like his 10th username. He'll get banned soon.
    There is a growing number of people who are realizing TEST is not the way to go for permenant LEAN GAINS.

[R]

thanks chest.

chest6 is offline Banned
    There is a growing number of people who are realizing TEST is not the way to go for permenant LEAN GAINS.

[R]
    what are you gonna do when you want to run something 19-Nor? You gonna run that alone?

I would never run Nandrolone or Trenbolone --Well, MAYBE tren someday! LOL.

[R]

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would never run Nandrolone or Trenbolone --Well, MAYBE tren someday! LOL.

[R]
    So you stay with the low anabolic ones eh? Where's that gonna get you? And when you DO run tren, you still are going to refuse test aren't you?

So you stay with the low anabolic ones eh? Where's that gonna get you? And when you DO run tren, you still are going to refuse test aren't you?
    I'll go head to head with ANYONE on this board.

I am 5''10, 205, 7%BF.

In PUMPING Iron, Serge Nubret was 6''0, 200lbs.....

So just IMAGINE where not using test has "Gotten me"...

[R]

chest6 is offline Banned

I am 5''10, 205, 7%BF.

[R]
    theres so many people here bigger than you. Pinnacle is like 5'7" or 5'8" and 230 with 6% I believe. There are countless others. 5' 10" 205 aint THAT big bro.

theres so many people here bigger than you. Pinnacle is like 5'7" or 5'8" and 230 with 6% I believe. There are countless others. 5' 10" 205 aint THAT big bro.

It is NOT ABOUT SIZE.

And I am only 24.

[R]

I never said I was THE BEST either...

[R]

chest6 is offline Banned
    It is NOT ABOUT SIZE.

And I am only 24.

[R]
    not about size huh..whats is about? Symmetry? Fine then. Im 18..I took one cycle of deca /dbol when i was 17 that was retarded and I lost all of it and thats it. Im 6' 2" 255 15%. With your bf that is 233. Whats the big difference? And I practically have not taken a single cycle..if you count that crap last summer that didnt do shit.

chest6 is offline Banned

I am 5''10, 205, 7%BF.

[R]
    seems like it

I never said I was THE BEST either...

[R]

It is NOT ABOUT SIZE.

[R]
    is that what women tell you too to try and make u feel better about your man hood?

diezell is offline Senior Member

I am 5''10, 205, 7%BF.

[R]
    ive seen youre pictures you arent big at all and nobody on this board is impressed, i bet you don't even weigh 200lbs, from youre pics you look like you weight 150 tops.we still havent even seen pics of ure wheels or youre so called new pics being developed.

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    ive seen youre pictures you arent big at all and nobody on this board is impressed, i bet you don't even weigh 200lbs, from youre pics you look like you weight 150 tops.we still havent even seen pics of ure wheels or youre so called new pics being developed.
    LOL--ANY pics of me ON A-R are from almost a YEAR ago. EVEN those pics, at a mere 200lbs, 7%BF, I blow many on the board away. Check out "Anavar + Turinabol ULTIMATE STACK!" thread.

Oh, and new pics are being developed.

[R]

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LOL--ANY pics of me ON A-R are from almost a YEAR ago. EVEN those pics, at a mere 200lbs, 7%BF, I blow many on the board away. Check out "Anavar + Turinabol ULTIMATE STACK!" thread.

Oh, and new pics are being developed.

[R]
    LOL let's see em. Post em on a entirely new thread labeled "ROSS'S NEW PICS".

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    LOL let's see em. Post em on a entirely new thread labeled "ROSS'S NEW PICS".
    IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE!

Expect em soon....

[R]

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Hurry up before you get banned. I know you have a camera phone so get er done.

^
    -------Ross, send me a link to your pics, 4 articles about why test sucks, and finally a link to all of your recommended cycles. Thanks.

No camera phone--dropped a dumbell on it!

I had a shoot last week. THOSE wil be the pics I am posting.

Get ready fellas! Grab your Vaseline....

[R]

No camera phone--dropped a dumbell on it!

I had a shoot last week. THOSE wil be the pics I am posting.

Get ready fellas! Grab your Vaseline....

[R]
    That just doesn't sound right.

But anyways. I'm not against test, but I am really against high dosages that many on this board recommend. I'm really not looking to start an argument with anybody but I just wanted to give my 2 cents on test.

1.) Test is effective and works best in smaller dosages. A beginner should take 200mg of enanthate for 8-12 weeks first cycle. Great gains will be easily achieved while sparing your receptors for when more room for growth is needed. Many begin at a dosage of 400mg per week and then 400mg of deca a week alongside 50mg of dbol for 4 weeks. This is just stupid because all you need is a little bit to grow when you're an aas virgin. The cycle I just mentioned is not bad at all and will give great gains. But it's something that should be used after 5-6 cycles. Otherwise you're robbing your potential gains and your wallet.

2.) More Test equals more side effects anyways, take what you need for as short as possible to grow and then get off and use pct.

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    That just doesn't sound right.

But anyways. I'm not against test, but I am really against high dosages that many on this board recommend. I'm really not looking to start an argument with anybody but I just wanted to give my 2 cents on test.

1.) Test is effective and works best in smaller dosages. A beginner should take 200mg of enanthate for 8-12 weeks first cycle. Great gains will be easily achieved while sparing your receptors for when more room for growth is needed. Many begin at a dosage of 400mg per week and then 400mg of deca a week alongside 50mg of dbol for 4 weeks. This is just stupid because all you need is a little bit to grow when you're an aas virgin. The cycle I just mentioned is not bad at all and will give great gains. But it's something that should be used after 5-6 cycles. Otherwise you're robbing your potential gains and your wallet.

2.) More Test equals more side effects anyways, take what you need for as short as possible to grow and then get off and use pct.
    Good post.

Great insight.

[R]

Thank you. And another thing is....

How many of you have seen a professional bodybuilder in person??

Many of you in this thread have good posts and good arguments. But have you seen even a 225lb. bodybuilder in person. These guys are f*cking huge. The ones that are 280 and up are disguisting. Let me explain....

1.) The are taking loads of accutane to help acne breakouts (accutane is hardcore on the liver.)

2.) Loads of finasteride to block dht in an attempt to stop or prevent hairlos.

3.) Eating nonstop, these poor gentlemen really don't have time to do anything but eat and workout. They are too heavy to even splurge in regular daily human activities.

4.) I would be happy to be 225 at 9%bf. I'm 5'10" right now, and I've seen bodybuilders at the gym that are 5'9" 240lbs. at 7%bf. Yeah it looks cool at first, but it is a constant burden to live that way.

REGARDLESS, I said that I respect all of your opinions and if you want to be 280 then I actually commend you than downgrade you because you have the balls to do what I won't. Later.

Quote Originally Posted by JESUSisLORD
    After a Dbol/Test cycle will you keep gains? Is one type of test better(Propionate,Suspenzia,Depot - ICN,Cypionate,etc.)?
    Getting to the point, because I don't think you really had a straight answer yet. You will keep the gains you put on as long as your pct is right on target. You will loose some water fat however.

So if you gain around 15-20lbs. you'll keep about 6-9lbs. and you'll keep 90% of your strength gains. All your really loosing is the water fat. As long as you consume the same amount of calories or more and continue to train, you will keep the majority of your gains.

The myth of not keeping your gains from testosterone stems from the fact that you gain 20-30lbs. and only keep 6. So most people think it's a bad drug. It's really not because you're just loosing all the fat and keeping those actual 6lbs. you put on which are the 6lbs. that are responsible for all your strength gains anyway. I hope that clears most of it up for you. If this is your first cycle please take it easy with the doses cuz you really don't need as much. Good luck and I hope everything works out great for you.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Test sucks.

[R]
    STFU!!! i thought i told tyou were not allowed to speak, and especially when it comes to help people, asshole

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    is that what women tell you too to try and make u feel better about your man hood?
    ahahahhahh LMFAO...........

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    Getting to the point, because I don't think you really had a straight answer yet. You will keep the gains you put on as long as your pct is right on target. You will loose some water fat however.

So if you gain around 15-20lbs. you'll keep about 6-9lbs. and you'll keep 90% of your strength gains. All your really loosing is the water fat. As long as you consume the same amount of calories or more and continue to train, you will keep the majority of your gains.

The myth of not keeping your gains from testosterone stems from the fact that you gain 20-30lbs. and only keep 6. So most people think it's a bad drug. It's really not because you're just loosing all the fat and keeping those actual 6lbs. you put on which are the 6lbs. that are responsible for all your strength gains anyway. I hope that clears most of it up for you. If this is your first cycle please take it easy with the doses cuz you really don't need as much. Good luck and I hope everything works out great for you.

Mhhhhhh........interesing viewpoint, well i hope you keep more than 6lbs out 25, cuz otherwise that's sucks, or your genetic is lacking something, either way, good posts dude!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information