03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member

What's the word i use to research " a knot of juice" in my ass.

Currently on 100mgs prop ED, 250 Test E E3D, & 1cc B-12 daily (1st cycle, 23, established workout routine). Even though Im in some god awful pain, I've gotten use to it. Today was my day of all three. Last time, I used a 1.5" 25 g (filled all 3 cc's) with no major problems. Today, I had to use a 22g. It hurt like I don't know what. Immediately, I felt swelling around the opening, and now I have a bruise with a knot about 3" long by .5" wide. I will do my own research, but can I contribute to the 22g, or what? Thanks

also, threw one legged squats, lunges, and close squats into the squat workout and pulled the muscle below my back but on top of my ass. won't be doing that again for awhile. doubt that has anything to do with it, but threw it in there

You may have an abscess.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    is it red and irritated?

damn, i was hoping for another word, yea it's slightly red and irritated. took it 7 this morning.

Abscess - Abscess is a collection of pus within an infected part of the body. Pus contains bacteria, blood plasma, and debris from dead cells. It also contains white blood cells, which the body uses to combat infection. An abscess often appears as a red and swollen lump, which may open and drain. Abscesses may occur in any tissue that becomes infected by bacteria.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    i had the same thing happen to me but towards the end of my cycle. do u use an ant- ceptic(rubbing alcohol) to clean the site before u inject?

Yes, I'm very careful with my shots, I even draw with one needle, take it off, and shoot with another packaged needle (doctor told me it cuts down on the pain b/c the drawing dulls the needle BTW). I read on the absess, that sounds like something that would take a some time to develop. I think it may be either the fact that i've been hitting my glutes too often (hit my shoulder once and couldn't pick up my backpack, so i've been rotating the glutes), or the fact that the 22g sent to much in too quick. I'll hit my shoulder with a 25 tomorrow and start looking at other places to hit as well.

i'll wait a few days to go the doctor, she's cool and already knows, but i think it'll be alright ( trying to make myself feel better)

Thread Information