Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

My body temp was 98.2 degrees

I had my post cycle blood work done last Friday. I did a full metabolic test with thyroid. I should have results by the end of this week.

When the doc took my temp around 2:30PM it was 98.2 degrees. That seems a little on the low end indicating my t3 must be down? I was on t3 at 50mcgs ed for 60 days ending a month ago. I've been in PCT for a little over 3 weeks now.

Is 98.2 too low which means my metabolism is sluggish right now? Is this common post cycle or post t3? I would prefer it to be 98.6 or very close. Please educate me.

My PCT is just about done. It consists of clomid 70mcgs ed, tongkat 3000mgs ed, thyroid energy-2 caps-twice ed, 1000mgs trib, 50mgs DHEA. I ran HCG at 500ius ed the last 2 weeks of propinate @ 100mgs ed. My balls are at full size but my sex drive seems a little lower than normal. I can still get it up fine I just don't desire sex as much as I usually do right now. That better change.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-30-2005 at 05:56 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    98.2 isnt that far away from normal. regardless of the t3 you were on. many people are a full 1 to 2 degree below. Being below just by a little isnt that bad. its being above normal that you gotta watch out.

you're only .4 degrees off. nothing to freak out about

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I had my post cycle blood work done last Friday. I did a full metabolic test with thyroid. I should have results by the end of this week.

When the doc took my temp around 2:30PM it was 98.2 degrees. That seems a little on the low end indicating my t3 must be down? I was on t3 at 50mcgs ed for 60 days ending a month ago. I've been in PCT for a little over 3 weeks now.

Is 98.2 too low which means my metabolism is sluggish right now? Is this common post cycle or post t3? I would prefer it to be 98.6 or very close. Please educate me.

My PCT is just about done. It consists of clomid 70mcgs ed, tongkat 3000mgs ed, thyroid energy-2 caps-twice ed, 1000mgs trib, 50mgs DHEA. I ran HCG at 500ius ed the last 2 weeks of propinate @ 100mgs ed. My balls are at full size but my sex drive seems a little lower than normal. I can still get it up fine I just don't desire sex as much as I usually do right now. That better change.
    I assume you meant 70mg there. But I wouldn't be freaking out man its .4 degrees. Your temp could fluctuate based on different times of the day but Im not sure I'm no expert on that.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    98.6 is just an average, some people run a little higher or lower

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I assume you meant 70mg there. But I wouldn't be freaking out man its .4 degrees. Your temp could fluctuate based on different times of the day but Im not sure I'm no expert on that.
    Hehe, you're right chest. mgs, not mcgs.....I was thinking in t3 mode.....

Yeah, I'm going to take my temp every morning for the next week and look at my average.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    98.6 is just an average, some people run a little higher or lower
    Waddup longhorn..? Jeez, you're now at 1,600 posts. WoW...

I haven't been on the forum too much latley. Work has been too busy...Trying to get back on here and visit my friends....

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    just give it a little time for the sex drive to kick in.. It usually takes me about 6-8 weeks after pct then it is back to business

Quote Originally Posted by jasper1968
    just give it a little time for the sex drive to kick in.. It usually takes me about 6-8 weeks after pct then it is back to business
    Yeah, it kind of sucks being like this. I see hot women but I don't feel the need or desire to do anything about it. When my drive is kicked all the way in, I'm always thinking about it. It's like you have to aritificially act like you're interested around your woman so she doesn't get a complex. Damn PCT seems to be working in maintaining size and strength but not for the sex drive yet. I'm like a eunuch bodybuilder.

I know test(androgens) is the precursor to human libido, male and female. So if I'm producing natty test right now, where is my libido? Does it have to do with DHT? If you 're producing max natty test during and after PCT, why the delayed libido? Gonna go swallow my last dose of clomid now....I'll only do that stuff at night.

Microbrew is offline Member
    I wish mine was 98.2 again, for some reason and I think the reason is GH, my temp is running between 96.2 and 97's.

Micro

Thread Information