Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    aNuBiS99 is offline Associate Member

convince me not to start my cycle!

I have all the stuff I need to start it, but I keep trying to think of reasons to wait another week or two longer. Hold me back!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    uhh why would you wanna wait? Decrease bodyfat??

Try to gain natural as long as possible

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aNuBiS99
    what are your stats now?

Lunacy is offline Member
    What are your stats and experience?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    I have all the stuff I need to start it, but I keep trying to think of reasons to wait another week or two longer. Hold me back!!!
    As others said, please list your stats and training history. Have you made gains as of recent? What are your goals? You a BB or PL? Do squat, deadlift and bench, right? What kind of numbers are you putting up?

Training since starting highschool, been very serious since 21

Im 27 5'11 192lbs 11.8%b/f

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i highly doubt you'd wait..regardless what we say. You already have the gear

Im not a professional, I train for myself. I do have my personal trainer cert, but Ive only volunteered at a gym as a trainer for a few months. I do it more for the challenge and the self knowledge.

Lunacy is offline Member
    If you have the gear then you want to do it, obviously. But, if you are having second thoughts, then dont do it. Simple, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    If you have the gear then you want to do it, obviously. But, if you are having second thoughts, then dont do it. Simple, right?
    No its not that simple. Mind you this thread was mostly light hearted, I'll start it when the time feels right.

I was just sitting here reading everyone elses threads and looked over at my stuff thinking I just wanna start right now.

You want to go over the cycle from start to finish to make sure everything is wrong? You going a simple long-ester testosterone cycle since this is your first? Not doing a stack, right?

Yeh I got test-e, dbol , and proper PCT. Im not too worried about the cycle. No reason not to take it, other than mental.

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha u wanted us to convine u not to do it yet we're trying to sway you the other way

Lunacy is offline Member
    Join us

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    Join us
    The dark side beckons

lol you fu<kers! I like it!! When will I start to feel anything different? If I do it now, Im not gonna wanna goto sleep!!

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    with the test e it should kick in about week 4 or 5 u can really feel it kickin in then, and with the dbol if your taking enough cals u should c prob a gain of couple pounds per week, but usually the weight gain from dbol is mainly water weight, and u will also get bloated.....

but if u do try the cycle good luck bro, train hard, eat right, and get enuf rest....

Happy Growing

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    just start it u puss

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate to sound like a nike ad... but... Just Do It...

haha alright you bitches. only question i got left is, how much should I asperate? input would be appreciated, then I'll letcha all know how it went.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If you have second thoughts and/or still can gain naturally then dont take AASs.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    haha alright you bitches. only question i got left is, how much should I asperate? input would be appreciated, then I'll letcha all know how it went.
    Yo, Pull back on the plunger till you see bubbles in the tube if no blood inject.. GO FOR IT MAN!!!!!

just pull back a little bit... if u r in a vein it will comeback real easy and fill with blood... in muscle and it will be rather tuff to pull back on...

Alright. Thanks for the responses, I'll post up in a bit.

Holy shit dudes, I did it!!! The only pain was the initial breaking of the skin, the rest slid in like a hot knife in butter. I aspirated, was real hard to do so, I got a tiny air bubble, so I proceeded to slowly inject. Took awhile, but I heated the syringe with warm water and it went pretty good! Im almost ready to do another now!!

Only part of it all that sucked, is my newbieness trying to get the bubbles out of the syringe I used up almost half a CC, so I only injected about 1.75cc's of juice.

Ohwell, should I just inject more next time?

My ONE real concerning question is... is there any chance that I totally missed a muscle? I mean, my ass isnt overly fatty by any means and I injected the whole needle in it right to the end, 1.5" worth. I would hate to have injected it in freely in fatty tissue. Something tells me that isnt good.

Any advice and thoughts?

Ive joined the dark side and it feels good!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    If you injected in the upper outer quadrant of the glute..and aspirating was difficult..you were in a muscle. Muscle tissue is deeper than fat tissue. I dont see you hitting fat unless you injected 1/4" in

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    If that is test e and u were going for 2cc's and it's typically dosed at 250mg/ml and i'm assuming you're shooting twice a week then thats 500 twice a week, a gram a week.... you should be doing one cc *provided it's 250/ml* twice a week....

Dont worry about those litte air bubbles, everyone will say the same thing, takes literally a few cc's of air to mess u up (the report is somewhere on this board)

jab that 1.5inch all the way into your ass buddy jab and press

dont know why u heated with water?... just jab, really, it's still painless..

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE

No go eat a steak

So, here I am several hours later. I rub my ass near the injection site and there is no pain that I could really complain of. I keep wondering what I did wrong because I hear of guys who cant walk afterwards and/or guys that wanna quit their cycle and then heres me (guy who if you knew me, youd be hard pressed to believe I injected a needle into myself) that felt nearly no pain during and now even after the inject.

I used a 23g 1.5" in the glute and went to the needles end. Maybe Im lucky?

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!!, Test E is great @ 2x\250mg a\week. I felt a great strength and weight gain already in week 3 ...I don't understand why so many ppl is against proper steroid usage. I think most of them are just jealous anyway. Belive in it yourself, and follow the guidelines on this board. Don't tell anyone ..that's importante too.

Presently I'm in week 5, and oh boy do I feel great. It really boosts your confidence to see the kind of progress one makes from week to week. Depressed people should be adviced to do this kind of thing rather than all those other pills...really serious about that.

So, here I am several hours later. I rub my ass near the injection site and there is no pain that I could really complain of. I keep wondering what I did wrong because I hear of guys who cant walk afterwards and/or guys that wanna quit their cycle and then heres me (guy who if you knew me, youd be hard pressed to believe I injected a needle into myself) that felt nearly no pain during and now even after the inject.
    I used a 23g 1.5" in the glute and went to the needles end. Maybe Im lucky?

if u do have post injection pain it will take a day or so to show up... not everyone gets it though...

I keep wondering what I did wrong because I hear of guys who cant walk afterwards
    Testosterone enanthate shouldn't be painful. Some gear is. Many it is becaues of the BA or something else, I don't know.

A little bit of air in the syringe isn't a big deal, but I myself am anal and I try to get move of it out, flicking the syringe to get the air bubbles to the top and doing the best I can. I purposely let a drop of oil come out of the needle, which lubes the pin, but no more than that.

Just to be 100% clear, when you heat the syringe you need to keep the pin out of the water and sterile (leave the cap on it). Hopefully thiat is what you did. But heating is probably unnecessary with Test E at 250mg/mL.

Yeh, I didnt heat the actual pin. I kept stuff sterile. I used a few alcohol pads, first one for the vial top, and then for my ass. (switched needles in between of course)

I got shit figured out now tho as far as air removal, tap at the same time as pushing the plunger. In fact tho, when I heated it up, I noticed the air bubbles that were inside worked their way up to the top of the syringe.

Okay, well now that its been over 12 hours and Im up and walking around on it, it feels like someone punched me in the ass. Nothing devestating, Im sure I walk with a bit of a gimp lol, but okay for now.

I attribute atleast some of this to being a first timer and Im sure I shook it around in there more than it should.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Good Luck!! train well and eat better!

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Sounds normal 2 me and 2 cc for 1st injection is a lot so it takes time to get use to it.. By the way in about 8 to 10 weeks u will fill out your dress a little better
    Lol

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    nice dress bro

Hahah, you like that eh.. I found that on www.uglypeople.com like 4 years ago and put it up on my msn profile. Realized I didnt have an avatar on here so I shrunk it down and put it up. Looks sharp if I do say so myself.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    nice site! i love it!

This is my official written appology to all those of you that I had thought to myself were pussies for bitching about your injection pain. I didnt have any at first, but now that its been between 24-48 hours I can tell you that It feels as though I was hit by a truck in the ass.

I did let go of the syringe while I was injecting myself, which from what Im reading is apparently not a good idea either! Live and learn eh! lol.

All and all, I wouldnt trade this pain for anything. Took an ibuprofen to reduce the inflamation, seems to help a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information