Splixed is offline New Member

What Is? Dbol (naposim)

sorry im new to this but what is this Dbol Or naposim?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    what is what? did you mean to post a pic?

no i meant to ask what is Dbol ?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    http://67.18.108.244/forumdisplay.php?f=104 - this forum has all you will want to know of many compounds

This is dbol profile, everything you want to know about dbol http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=199829

chest6 is offline Banned
    Dbol is an oral steroid . Naposim is a manufacturer of this steroid..one of the better known manufacturers for dbol.

J-CURL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Dbol is an oral steroid. Naposim is a manufacturer of this steroid..one of the better known manufacturers for dbol.
    you said naposim is a good manufacturer of Dbol , what about planet pharmacy is that good.

ok thanks guys i appreciate the info

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-CURL
    you said naposim is a good manufacturer of Dbol, what about planet pharmacy is that good.
    not familiar with that.

is dbol at anyway injectable or only orable?

J-CURL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Splixed
    is dbol at anyway injectable or only orable?
    oral

chest6 is offline Banned
    either tablets or liquid.

ok, what is the average price for injectable compared to the tablets?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    iject and tablets. mostly tabs imo

Ok but testosterona can you give me maybe a average of what i should pay for either inject or tabs?

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats up brother welcome to the Forums. Not to sound like a d!ck but I wouldn't buy and type of ASS right now. I mean I wouldn't buy them b/c you didn't know what Dbol was and you need to know what you are going to take. It was smart to ask what Dbol was, but you need to read up on Dbol and any other type of AAS before buying and using them. This is the best place on the net for info look at the education forums and read about the diffrent types before even considering what you want to do. You never want to put something in your body if you don't know what it is going to do to you and side effects and such. Read the education forums, check out the diet and workout forums as well. 9 times out of 10 most people who want to jump on AAS don't have their diet and training in check, now I'm not saying this is you, but in most cases it is. Cruise the forum and the other posts and feel free to ask any questions that you have the people here are great
    Last edited by 24labor; 10-30-2005 at 01:14 AM.

Hey man thanks alot for the info labor really appreciate it i used to take brovel products but i have a new friend whos gonna help me out with thid d-bol so i was just really wanting some answers ive been off the brovel products for about 8 months so am i ok or will i expect the same results that i got from t-200 or other brovel products from this d-bol that i might invest in?

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Ok let me guess this right. At 6:39 you come on this board and ask what dianabol is as you didnt know. An hour later (AN HOUR) your asking for prices (which leads me to assume you want to start using them). Not to sound like a dick but WTF? You got guys on this board who have been researching months/years about steroid use . Im still natural, been researching over a year and then there is you......got no idea what dianabol is then an hour later you wanna start using em. Im sorry but this is crazy.

rager is offline Member
    Big Fken deal. He asked what Dibol is.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    The steroid dianabol aka.(dbol ), aka.(Anabol) aka. (naposim) Chemical Contents: ? Methandrostenolone / Methandienone has a very strong androgenic and anabolic affect which manifests itself in an enormous build up of strength and muscle mass. Dianabol is simply a mass building steroid that works quickly and reliably. A weight gain of 2-4 pounds per week in the first six weeks is normal with dianabol.

When first introduced in 1960 dianabol aquired a winning reputation among top atheletes. It was called the breakfast of Champions and dianabol soon became the most favoured and most used anabolic steroid of all disciplines.

Dianabol is an oral steroid with a great affect on the protein. The affect of dianabol promotes the protein synthesis, thus it supports the build up of muscle. This affect manifests itself in a positive nitrogen balance. Dianabol premotes calcium deposits in the bones and has a strengthening affect on the entire organism.

In the U.S.A. dianabol was introduced in the 1960s by Ciba Giegy. The patent expired on the product and this is how a number of rival brands emerged with the same chemical constituents.Dianabol is a brand name and not a chemical name, therefore any product containing methandrostenolone, is now called dianabol, even though it may have another brand name such as Anabol.

Dianabol aromatises easily so that it is not a very good steroid when working out for a competition but for those wishing to aquire raw size, it is a star among oral steroids . Dianabol has a half-life time of only 3.2-4.5 hours, meaning that you should take Dianabol twice a day to enjoy a rich content in the blood stream. Many bodybuilders ask if dianabol can be taken alone, the answer is yes,but, truly great and fast results are best achieved when stacked with TEST, Deca or Sustanon . Take 10x 5mg tabs of dianabol a day and 4-6 amps of your favorite injectable steroid a week and watch for some amazing results in strength and size
    Last edited by Lavinco; 10-30-2005 at 08:05 AM.

Splixed? Gio?

Is that Gio?
    LOL

[R]

lol what is jnr crying about?

Thread Information