ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

Drinking and hangovers

Ok, I was first going to say you dont have to call me irresponsible and stupid because I'm already calling myself this, but I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same. I'm on test-e 500 mg a week only, and I usually drink maybe 2 to 3 times a week. I know its bad for your liver,and blood pressure, etc., and mines pretty f@#ked anyway, but the only reason I do it is because I'm "single" and hitting it off with some great dates so its worth it to me. Anyway my hangovers are very bad and I feel like I'm whipped out for 2 days. I dont think it affects my lifting though.Basically if I cant get 12-14 hours of sleep time after the bar I feel like a hangover x 10!Does anyone have any scientific reasons why mixing might do this?Probably a stupid question, but its reality.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    stop the alcohol , ur not responsible enough to do a cycle , get ur priorities straight 1st

and if u want a high , stick to weed or hash....

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

AMEN BROTHA! Stay away from the booze Scotty, its no good, maybe once a month but 2-3 times a week, CHRIST!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    im still drunk from crazy halloween party last night!!

stop the alcohol , ur not responsible enough to do a cycle , get ur priorities straight 1st

Yeah that would make more sensec. I'm doing everything by the book except drinking on the weekends and my cycles coming along great. Thanks for the advice.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    Yeah that would make more sensec. I'm doing everything by the book except drinking on the weekends and my cycles coming along great. Thanks for the advice.
    When your gains suffer, dont ask the board why when you know that drinking will impede gains from juice.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    come on man. "I'm already ****ed anyway." What kind of attitude is that. Why can't you go out and not drink? Too insecure to talk to girls when you're sober? Hike up your skirt, grab your balls and let the charm fly. A generic cycle is at most three months. Can't you go that long without alchohol?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I drink while on occasionally - the hangovers are terrible!! So much worse than normally - dunno y... maybe the livers capacity to handle acetaldehyde is impaired I dunno... I would also like to know this.

LMFAO

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Your gains will be greatly affeected by drinking that much, I drink like once a month and after laying in bed all day afterwords i feel like it sets me back a good week or so.......chill out, stick to tha gonja

Lunacy is offline Member
    Have some self contol and I agree with tallyjuice...you shouldnt need alcohol to have a good time. Man-up and stop drinking...you with get much better results not drinking while on a cycle. I am sure the drinking has an impact on your eating too, futher fvcking your cycle. Take everyone advice, they are trying to help.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I go out to a bar and order a diet coke in a whiskey glass and tell the bartender to put a lime in it and everyone thinks I'm drinking. I found that I get twice as many dates sober than drunk. Guess I'm an ass when I'm drunk...Haha!

Impitious is offline Junior Member
    I was on a cycle of Methyl 1-Test and fell into peer pressure and had 4 shots of vodka.

I had horrible stomach cramps for about an hour and when I went in to go take a piss, I urinated a combination of blood and piss.

The pains went away and I said that if I did it again, I would have someone take me to the ER. Thankfully it never happened again.

JonClark is offline New Member

This has no adverse affects while on cycle? I only ask because weed raises the heart rate and just want to know if I should quit when I cycle.

Impitious is offline Junior Member
    Guys, just get high on life...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

this is THE most retarded thing I have heard.

"stop the alcohol.....not responsible enough to do a cycle, get your priorities straight......switch to smoking pot"

rager is offline Member
    Oh man Hangovers are much worse on The Test E, I basically just quit drinking...YEA RIGHT

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    Scotty, what are you drinking? How many drinks and what types?

Drink a 8 or 16oz of water after every drink, and you wont be dehydrated the next day.

Hey man, what's up dude, if you really gotta get high man, you should smoke some crack man. Yeah dude, and inject some heroin too bro, it's way better than drinking.

LOL

No seriouisly though, don't do anything to jeopardize your gains. Eat clean, train hard, sleep long hours and NO DRUGS (except for roids.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaus777
    Scotty, what are you drinking? How many drinks and what types?

Drink a 8 or 16oz of water after every drink, and you wont be dehydrated the next day.
    I'll go to the bar and have maybe around 6-8 beers. The first 4 weeks of cycle I drank nothing, the 5th week I drank on Friday only,The 6th week Thursday and Sat., and now on my 7th week 3 times. Its time to stop and thanks for the advice guys. I've spent the past 10 years of my life trying every hard drug and hammered party,party,partying every day. My friend always said might as well do the one drug that will give gains and make you look good. Just wanted to get this off my chest because theres no sense in pretending its not real.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    I'll go to the bar and have maybe around 6-8 beers. The first 4 weeks of cycle I drank nothing, the 5th week I drank on Friday only,The 6th week Thursday and Sat., and now on my 7th week 3 times. Its time to stop and thanks for the advice guys. I've spent the past 10 years of my life trying every hard drug and hammered party,party,partying every day. My friend always said might as well do the one drug that will give gains and make you look good. Just wanted to get this off my chest because theres no sense in pretending its not real.
    drinking demotivates me while on cylce. how can you lift when your hungover? i know i can't! last night i was the only one at the party not drinking. in fact, i packed a small snack to keep me busy.....a pb+j sandwich and an ice cold protien shake. you'll be suprised how many girls come up and ask what your drinking when your walking around the party with some protien

i get so much shit from my buddies, the chicks dig it though

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    im on my 1st cycle now (around 12 weeks in) and i have had a couple of nights out i find that when im out drinking i can handle alot more alcohol than when im off cycle i can drink all night and i just get more energised i dont feel drowsy or sloppy, but **** me the morning after is a different story i feel completely out of it and by far the worst hangovers ive ever had.
    also i can feel my gains going backwards for that whole week that follows which sucks......
    i have since learnt from these misstakes and am never drinking on cycle again and am cutting back when off cycle also.
    Last edited by I_Want_Abs; 10-31-2005 at 01:43 AM.

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    my cure for hangover is adderal. straight up... its the only thing that can get me in the gym the same morning i have a hangover and get a good workout.... try it

MuckDog is offline Senior Member

lol - "get your priorities straight - stick to weed or hash"

funny stuff bro.....i do agree actually but i just liked the way u put it

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    u need to pick your times. there are going to be a few occassions in which u want to partake in some drinks and thats that. when im on a cycle - i might drink 2x over the 10 weeks.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Hangovers are caused do to lack of oxygen to the brain. Alcohol thins the blood and lowers the oxygen to the brain, hence the buzz feeling. You need to replenish the oxygen in your blood by drinking water. That is the only way to do it. Drink lots of water before bed.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by don anabolico
    my cure for hangover is adderal. straight up... its the only thing that can get me in the gym the same morning i have a hangover and get a good workout.... try it
    this is something i wouldnt recommend either...adderal?? c'mon bro...seriously....

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Hangovers are caused do to lack of oxygen to the brain. Alcohol thins the blood and lowers the oxygen to the brain, hence the buzz feeling. You need to replenish the oxygen in your blood by drinking water. That is the only way to do it. Drink lots of water before bed.
    Are kidding me? That is some of the strangest pseudo-science I have ever read.

LMFAO

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04

heheheehe i hope ur kidding =)

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    this is something i wouldnt recommend either...adderal?? c'mon bro...seriously....
    oh your one of those ehh??? ""ill put anabolic steroids in my body, but take an adderal once in a blue moon, **** that, thats just lunacy!!""

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    this is THE most retarded thing I have heard.

"stop the alcohol.....not responsible enough to do a cycle, get your priorities straight......switch to smoking pot"
    Alcohol produces negative effects which affect my training, mood , blood sugar etc.....

Cannabis doesnt...

oh yeah , alcohol seems the OK choice because everyone else is doing it

can I get a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

furboy is offline New Member
    While I agree with all the above posts...If you're going to drink, take B-complex before you do so. These are water soluble and get flushed out during alcohol induced diuresis. B vits act as catalysts in many a biochemical process in our bodies. Take it and you're urine will be pretty dark when you first break the seal, but the vits will wash out. More importantly, you'll feel pretty good the next day.
    Last edited by furboy; 10-31-2005 at 10:29 AM.

Thread Information