jtm0n3y is offline New Member

Creatine AND Steroids

I'm going to be starting my sustanon cycle in about a week, I was just wondering if I would get any increased strength/gains if I took creatine while I'm on my cycle? Thanks!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    im not sure youll be able to see results from it since your on aas. most will use it during pct to help with strength.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't take creatine during a cycle. i save it for pct where it will do more good.. also take zma and trib with pct... as well as of course clomid and nolva...

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    keep it for pct... there is not adverse affect on strength or gains if taken on cycle

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    yeah i plan on using it during pct to see if it will help keep any gains i would have normally lost...also goin to use nolva, clomid

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn it! I wish I could take creatine right now in PCT. I get way too many sides from it. Bloating and bad headaches....

Feel lucky if your body can handle creatine unlike mine. I can do juice up the ying-yang but I get the most sides from OTC supps...Andro gives me acne and my hair seems to fall out a lot on it.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Damn it! I wish I could take creatine right now in PCT. I get way too many sides from it. Bloating and bad headaches....

Feel lucky if your body can handle creatine unlike mine. I can do juice up the ying-yang but I get the most sides from OTC supps...Andro gives me acne and my hair seems to fall out a lot on it.
    Have you tried CEE? I have heard its good for non bloating. Or Kre-alkalin. I have used Kre-alkalin and like the results, and i usually bloat easy on monohydrate so maybe give it a shot.

alo

Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    Have you tried CEE? I have heard its good for non bloating. Or Kre-alkalin. I have used Kre-alkalin and like the results, and i usually bloat easy on monohydrate so maybe give it a shot.

alo
    Thanks bro, I'll try it out. Which one do you prefer? CEE or Kre-alkalin?

Ahhhhh, Gresham, OR. Home of Randy Cotour. I love Randy and the UFC. A lot of good fighters come from our area. Now the Russians are taking over.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Thanks bro, I'll try it out. Which one do you prefer? CEE or Kre-alkalin?

Ahhhhh, Gresham, OR. Home of Randy Cotour. I love Randy and the UFC. A lot of good fighters come from our area. Now the Russians are taking over.
    lol, well im not a native, but i know what your talkin about. As for the creatine, i have never tried CEE, just pretty much that is the creatine of choice by all the guys on the supps forum. I did do Kre-alkalin, and i love the stuff, no water at all, so i would recommend that from first hand experience.

alo

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    if your getting headaches from creatine maybe its because your dehydrated. i know when i dont drink a ton of water while using creatine i get headaches and feel like im gonna pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    if your getting headaches from creatine maybe its because your dehydrated. i know when i dont drink a ton of water while using creatine i get headaches and feel like im gonna pass out.
    I drink 2-3 gallons of water a day....I use the bathroom a lot too...So I know I'm not dehydrated.

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    it could also be the kind of creatine. I was gettin massive headaches when i tried that pinnacle juice creatine, to the point of stopping my workouts short. So difference in type of creatine could be the culprit too.

alo

Thread Information