Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

is 16 wk cycle to long

Hey, On my 5th cycle in alittle over two years. Usally run 10-12 wks. Is it ok to run this one 15-16 wks?? Using 500mg of test..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i just ran a 20 weeker as my 2nd cycle... had great results.. any blood work???

Blog Entries
    Yea, Only on wk three. Total test was 1440ng did not check free test this time. How did your 20 wks go?? How much test where you running??? Think I should go for a 20 weeker myself?? Thanks

my cycle went great... now is the hard part... holding on to what i built... pct is a bitch.. igf here i come...

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Yea, Only on wk three. Total test was 1440ng did not check free test this time. How did your 20 wks go?? How much test where you running??? Think I should go for a 20 weeker myself?? Thanks
    That's what happened to me Decided to go from 15 to 20 and then to 6 months. Then off for a month then right back at it, but that's going to change before my next cycle.

Blog Entries
    I here ya man. Pct is a bitch. I run the nolva clomid combo and the clomid always seems to give me some depression( plus the lower test levels).. So you think I should go with the 20 wks.. Only thing I do not like about 20 wk is I have always did 10-12wks on then 10-12 wks off to recover HPTA fully. 20wks off seems like a long time. Think the gains are worth it?? Did you have to up your dose later in the cycle to keep making gains??? Thanks for your input...

i won't go twenty weeks again for the simple fact that 20 weeks off is too long.. the next time i go that long i will be a lifer... next cycle.. short esters for 8-10 weeks... tren a and prop....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICING
    That's what happened to me Decided to go from 15 to 20 and then to 6 months. Then off for a month then right back at it, but that's going to change before my next cycle.
    Dam 6 months on.. And only off for a month.. How did that work for you? Seems to me that cycles that long could put you on HRT for life.. What are you going to change next cycle more time off???

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i won't go twenty weeks again for the simple fact that 20 weeks off is too long.. the next time i go that long i will be a lifer... next cycle.. short esters for 8-10 weeks... tren a and prop....
    this is what i was contemplating as well. great minds think alike

Blog Entries
    Yea that sounds right to me also. Good cutting cycle.. Want to avoid becoming a lifer if at all possible...

Blog Entries
    So you think I would be ok going 15-16 wks?? Or should I go less??

So you think I would be ok going 15-16 wks?? Or should I go less??
    bro i did my last cycle as a 13 weeker... then it was a 15 weeker... then a 20 weeker.... lookin back now i wld do a 12 weeker tops... recover... then go back on... but lookin at what i am typing i think i m not the person to ask... i love this shit and i will be cycling till i die......

Blog Entries
    bro i did my last cycle as a 13 weeker... then it was a 15 weeker... then a 20 weeker.... lookin back now i wld do a 12 weeker tops... recover... then go back on... but lookin at what i am typing i think i m not the person to ask... i love this shit and i will be cycling till i die......
    HAHA YEA I LOVE THIS SH** TO MAN!!!!.. I think I agree with you .. Hit a 12 weeker than come off and recover and Blast it again....

Zapp is offline Banned
    Wouldn't do anything less than 20 week cycle of test. Noticed a big difference when I changed from 12 to 20 weeks.

Dam 6 months on.. And only off for a month.. How did that work for you? Seems to me that cycles that long could put you on HRT for life.. What are you going to change next cycle more time off???
    I'm definetly going to try to come off for at least 2 months this time. Eventhough I run some really long cycles alot of time they're very mild doses. In my opinion the gains are definetley worth the long cycles. With me I'm the biggest guy in the gym I have a reputation to keep .And believe you me my gym is a very large gym it's about 20,000 Sq. ft.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Woudn't do anything less than 20 week cycle of test. Noticed a big difference when I changed from 12 to 20 weeks.
    What dose of test did you run for 20 wks?? Did you have to up the dose to keep seeing any gains??

Blog Entries
    I'm definetly going to try to come off for at least 2 months this time. Eventhough I run some really long cycles alot of time they're very mild doses. In my opinion the gains are definetley worth the long cycles. With me I'm the biggest guy in the gym I have a reputation to keep .And believe you me my gym is a very large gym it's about 20,000 Sq. ft.
    I feel ya. What dose did you run for the 6 months?? Did you keep gaining for the entire 6 months on a low dose or did you bump it up??

I'm only running 500 mg's of cypionate a week and 400mg's of deca a week. I'm going to run that mg all the way through the only thing I'm going to change is the LAST 4 to 6 weeks winstrol 50 mg's every other day! Good luck to you on your cycle!

Wouldn't do anything less than 20 week cycle of test. Noticed a big difference when I changed from 12 to 20 weeks.
    bro not for nothing but u r far more advanced then most of the guys on here... ( and i hope u take that as a compliment) don't know your whole history but u r definetlely cock diesel( another comp).... i too felt the whole 12 to 20 thing but next time i think i will try a shorter cycle..

Blog Entries
    I'm only running 500 mg's of cypionate a week and 400mg's of deca a week. I'm going to run that mg all the way through the only thing I'm going to change is the LAST 4 to 6 weeks winstrol 50 mg's every other day! Good luck to you on your cycle!
    Thanks Man!! I would go with the winny at 50mg ED if you have used it in the past. If you do not like injecting ED I would go with 100mg EOD .. Just my 2cc

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    my last 2 cycles were 20 wkers the first w/test e and recovery was very hard. my last was test prop and recvery was very easy.

Zapp is offline Banned
    bro not for nothing but u r far more advanced then most of the guys on here... ( and i hope u take that as a compliment) don't know your whole history but u r definetlely cock diesel( another comp).... i too felt the whole 12 to 20 thing but next time i think i will try a shorter cycle..
    Thanks for the comp topvega, but this was only my 4th cycle. The previous ones were all test e only, and one with deca . I always stopped after 12 weeks, but when I went to 20, it was unreal at the results I got. That's just me. If he, or anyone else feels like they need to stop at 12, that's what they should do.

Zapp is offline Banned
    What dose of test did you run for 20 wks?? Did you have to up the dose to keep seeing any gains??
    I ran test e at 400mg a week straight through. Never changed it.

Blog Entries
    I ran test e at 400mg a week straight through. Never changed it.
    Wow only 400mg/wk of test E and had great results... So for you 20 wks worked awesome.. Guess everyone is different .. Thanks for the info...

Zapp is offline Banned
    Wow only 400mg/wk of test E and had great results... So for you 20 wks worked awesome.. Guess everyone is different .. Thanks for the info...
    Note that I didn't just run the test all the way through until my comp. I dropped the test e 9 weeks ago and started var, tren , prop, and masteron . Now on my pct.

Blog Entries
    Note that I didn't just run the test all the way through until my comp. I dropped the test e 9 weeks ago and started var, tren, prop, and masteron. Now on my pct.
    AHHH, Got you!! Thanks.. How did you do at your comp?
    Last edited by Merc..; 10-30-2005 at 05:48 PM.

Zapp is offline Banned
    AHHH, Got you!! Thanks.. How did you do at your comp?
    Won my class in the mens juniors (middleweight), and then took the overall. Came in 3rd in the 35 and over masters.

Blog Entries
    Won my class in the mens juniors (middleweight), and then took the overall. Came in 3rd in the 35 and over masters.
    Dam!! Good job!!!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    pics zapp, PICS!!!

Thread Information